Epilogue Part Two

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Dinah screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She said again, holding Camila's hand up to her eyes and looking at the gorgeous diamond ring her best friend gave her other best friend. "YOU'RE SHITTING ME! YOU'RE FUCKING SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW, MILA!" She takes the ring off to examine it. "YOU'RE PRANKING ME, GUYS. YOU'RE FUCKING PRANKING ME!"

"Dinah, this isn't a prank." Camila grins. "Lauren proposed yesterday morning." She told her excitedly. Lauren was standing beside her fiancée, her arm snaked around her waist as she rested her head on her shoulder lovingly.

Dinah cupped her hands over her mouth and nose. "No, I don't believe you." She shook her head, eyes watering because though she wouldn't admit it just yet, Dinah was certain Lauren really did propose. Her friends have been together and in love for so long.

"You have to believe me," Camila holds her hands. "Because you're going to be my Maid of Honor."

The youngest squealed and burst into tears all at once, throwing her arms around the engaged girls and hugging them tightly. "I'm so happy for you guys!" She sobs into Lauren's shoulder.

"Aw thank you so much, Dinah." Lauren squeezes her back.

"You have to tell me everything!" The crying girl requests, pulling her friends to the couch. Camila placed her ring back on her finger where it would remain for the rest of her life, smiling down at it.

Before they could begin the story, Ally and Normani walked in and instantly noticed a crying Dinah on the couch. Camila and Lauren were sitting beside her, their hands together.

Normani put her hand over her heart before speaking. "Oh god, it's bad news." She breathed out worriedly.

"No, it's the best news I've ever received!" Dinah yelled and then turned to Camila and Lauren. "Tell them while I calm down." She fans her face to dry her tears.

Camila grins and discreetly puts her hand behind her back to hide the ring. The couple stood up at the same time, walking over to the other two girls. "Friends," Lauren begins, failing to hide her excitement. "Camila and I wanted to let you know that as of very early yesterday morning,"

"WE'RE ENGAGED, BITCHES!" Camila yelled, holding her hand up to her face and wiggling her fingers as she stuck out her tongue out.

Ally and Normani let out high pitched screams and ran over to the couple. Reaching for Camila's hand to see the ring was the first thing they did. Then they looked at Lauren in awe – probably because it was very expensive looking – and pulled the couple into a hug.

Dinah got up from the couch to join the group hug, sobbing out of joy once again. "Oh my god, I love you guys." She tells them.

"We love you, too." Camila laughs.

"And you're all going to be Maids of Honor." Lauren continues for her. "All three of you are equally important to us and deserve to be more than just bridesmaids. We can't pick just one of you." She nuzzles up to her best friends.

"Screw tradition!" Camila yells.

This news makes the girls cry even harder, excited to be Maids of Honor. It took a while; lots of tears and squeals, but the five friends were able to calm down enough to sit down and listen to Camila and Lauren tell the story of how the older girl proposed. Then they cried some more.

Then the crying turned to squealing once again because they started spitting out ideas like bachelorette parties and dirty wedding gifts, basically anything that would make the couple blush. Camila and Lauren instantly dismissed their ideas for many reasons.