Fifteen

A/N: If you thought the last long chapter was long, get ready for this. 31,500 words. I wish you luck.

Camila was in bed next to her peacefully sleeping girlfriend, lightly running her fingertips across her bare side. Warmth radiated off of her skin which Camila could feel against her hand. The brown eyed girl loved how peaceful Lauren looked when she was asleep. Her breathing was steady and her face was relaxed. It made her happy.

Today was their one year anniversary. It was crazy how much had changed in that little year. Both girls matured, it felt like. They grew with each other, thankfully. In the year that they were dating, they learned the other girls' likes, dislikes, plans for the future, and everything in between. They both knew after everything, they were perfect for each other.

Camila still couldn't believe she was lucky enough to be dating the girl of her dreams. She always fantasied about taking Lauren on dates and just hanging out with her and talking, but she never ever thought it would all happen. Now a whole year later, she could happily say all of her dreams and wishes came true. She seriously couldn't be happier.

Lauren, still asleep, reached over for her girlfriend's body. She was a sleep-snuggler. When she felt something solid, she wrapper her arm around it and pulled it closer to her. Camila smiled and scooted over, resting on her back beside the girl. Lauren let out a little noise and leaned over Camila's body.

The two laid there comfortably. Camila was up an hour before she normally would. It was a special occasion, though. She had a big surprise for Lauren and was so excited to give it to her, she couldn't sleep any longer. Before Lauren got up, Camila was able to get herself ready for the day and lay out all of her surprises.

Dinah slept over at Normani and Ally's apartment assuming the couple wanted to be alone for their anniversary, so Camila and Lauren were free to do whatever they pleased, wherever they pleased. First, Camila planned on bringing Lauren breakfast in bed (which she prepared a little while ago and had waiting in the kitchen), and then they would take a nice relaxing bath together (which is something they often did; it was one of their favorite activities to do). That was pretty much all she had planned other than exchanging gifts. They couldn't think of anything else to do. Camila was sure her gift would be grand enough to make up for the lack of things to do today, though.

Thankfully Lauren woke up before their breakfast got cold. She opened her eyes and lifted her head from Camila's chest, turning to lock eyes. She smiled and laid back down. "Good morning, my love." Lauren rasped.

"Good morning, baby." Camila smiled. "Happy anniversary."

Lauren hummed happily and stretched out her body a little, "Happy anniversary to you too." She replied.

Camila kissed the top of her head. "I have something for you." She told her, rubbing her hands up and down her sides soothingly. "Can I go get it?" She asked.

"Gifts already?" Lauren asked, rubbing her eyes to wake herself up. "I thought we were doing that later."

"No, baby. Not a gift." Camila told her. "Well... not really. Just a gesture, I guess." She explained. Lauren hummed. Camila kissed her head again. "Can I get it for you?" She asked. Lauren nodded and rolled over on her back. "Be right back." Camila smiled and got out of bed quickly.

Lauren smiled at the wall and ran her fingers through her hair. While waiting for her girlfriend of one whole year to come back, she folded her hands on top of the sheet and sat back. She didn't know what to expect, but she knew she was going to be happy. Nothing could get her down today. Today was a day dedicated to just her and her girl.