Twenty

"Couple," Dinah called loudly from the hallway as she pulled two bags of luggage along with her. "I'm leaving soon!" She told her friends, setting her bags down next to the island.

Lauren and Camila, who were just in the living room a few feet away, turned around, "Dinah you don't have to yell, we're right here." Camila laughed lightly.

"Oh." Dinah raised her eyebrows in surprise when she saw them. "I thought you guys were in your bedroom taking a nap." She said, walking over to the couch and jumping in her spot.

Lauren giggled quietly, burying her face into Camila's neck. "Taking a nap." She repeated with a grin. Camila smiled and ran her thumb along Lauren's knuckles in response. Lauren had her arms wrapped around her girlfriend's waist, holding her in place on her lap while they watched TV.

"My mom said she's on her way," Dinah sighed, bringing the conversation back to what she was initially getting at. "So that means we have half an hour to spend together until we're apart for four and a half days." She said. "I don't know how I'll ever survive that long without you two." The girl said dramatically.

Camila and Lauren grinned at her.           

"Seriously though, guys." Dinah scoot closer to the two. "I'm going to miss you." She said, wrapping her arms around them.

"Aww we'll miss you too, Dinah." Camila brought one of her hands up to rest on Dinah's arm in attempt to hug her back in the odd position they were in.

Lauren was able to wiggle one of her arms out from between their bodies and wrap it around Dinah's back. "Yes, Dinah we'll miss you very, very much." She said, closing her eyes for a moment. Then Lauren gasped. "I have your Christmas presents!" She said, pulling away from the hug. "Excuse me, my love." Lauren pat her girlfriend's thighs.

Camila moved from off of Lauren's lap. "I have yours too, Dinah!" She said, walking into their bedroom. Lauren walked after her.

"I have your guy's too!" Dinah called from the living room. Camila and Lauren heard her run down the hall. After a few moments all three of them met up in the living room once again. They sat down in the floor behind the couch, their gifts for each other in their laps. "Who's going first?" Dinah asked.

"You can go, Dinah." Lauren said, handing her one of three boxes she had for the girl. "Since you're leaving soon."

Dinah grinned and took the box from her. "Thanks, Laaaaauren." She sang and began ripping the paper off of the box. After crumbling up the wrapping paper and throwing it at Camila's face with a playful smile, Dinah lifted the lid.

Lauren excitedly clenched her fists when Dinah squealed at what was inside. "I hope you like them."

"I love them!" Dinah said, picking up the first article. "I've always wanted these running pants!" She unfolded them and turned them around in her hands, fingers rubbing the soft fabric. "New leggings too!" She gasped when realizing there was more in the box. "Aw Lauren, thank you so much." Dinah smiled.

"You're welcome." Lauren grinned bashfully. "Here's your second one." She handed over another box, this one smaller than the last.

Dinah put her new clothes back in the box and set it aside. "Hmm," She shook the box lightly, thinking it was jewelry.

"Careful." Lauren said softly.

The youngest arched her eyebrow and started ripping off the wrapping paper once again. Dinah threw the paper at Camila again, hitting her right on the nose. As soon as Dinah lifted the lid she knew what the gift was. "A FITBIT!" Dinah exclaimed.