chapter 4

I didnt know what I was doing when i kissed Rey but i was relieved when she started kissing me back. " So" I asked her she looked like she just had a big surprise from someone. "Hey finn I want you to meet someone" she told me and she grabbed my hand pulled it into a clearing full of green. "Finn I want you to meet my father Luke Skywalker. I was shocked Rey had finally found her father but what about her other family.

"Luke if your Rey's father where is her mother" I asked the exiled jedi and in a low voice he said "Rey's mother died years ago by kylo ren we were both jedi masters teaching the ways of the force to young jedi until he betrayed us for the first order". In my mind i could probaly understand luke leaving rey on jakku because he didn't want Rey to share the same fate as her mother.

"Father why did you leave me on jakku when i was young and just fly off on a starship" rey asked her father, then luke went silent then finally he spoke "I had no choice back then Kylo Ren was hunting me down across the galaxy until i managed to disappear by destroying my ship in mid space". Finn was then looking at Luke and he could see it in his eyes that he fought he was responsible for the destruction of the jedi order he had created.

I was then going to tell luke the reason for kylo's betrayel.