Redemption

"Luke,Rey and Finn come in" said leia on the holo from the millenium falcon. Leia was calling us to get back to base so that we can foil another big plan the first order will enact in a couple of years. From what Leia said on the holo Ben had joined back to the light because snoke had tried to kill him for failing his mission to bring Rey back to him. He had destroyed the base he was on with snoke on it but he might be still alive because he could still feel his presence in the force.

Luke, Rey,Finn,Han Solo and Anakin skywalker along with chewie and r2d2 left the planet and headed back to the resistance base while their were in hyperspace Rey invited Finn to sleep with her in her quarters and he happily obliged. They were kissing for hours until they heard the ship beeping which means they had arrived at their base. Leia was at the front of the group when she saw Han come out of all those people she was shocked because she had felt him die and she was happy to see him but when her father hopped out of the ship she was even more happy she could socialise with the father she never knew.

Finn asked Rey if she could meet him somewhere private and she said in the woods on the outskirts of the base. Finn was there waiting for her and he was kneeling on one knee and he held at her hand and said" will you marry me" Rey was shocked wnd she replied in the most happiest voice and said" yes". Rey just couldn't believe that Finn would propose to her she was just so happy she just could believe it herself. "So Finn what do we tell the others" she asked her fiance and he said back in a lovely voice that she can do what she wants as long as they have each other.

Ben was in the war room talking to the whole resistance saying that when he last spoke with snoke that his new plan would be to destroy every last living thing that wouldn't join the first order. He found out that snoke is now just a madman and he went on lieing to the supreme leader saying he went on a voyage to the sith homeworld. Luke and Anakin could now sense no dark side in him on pure light and they were happy espically Anakin for Ben going into the voice learning about the true life of him and seeing the truth.

Rey and Finn entered the room while Rey was putting on her new ring and luke could sense what Finn had asked her and he was happy just hoping she wouldn't turn. Finn whispered the news into the general's ear and the general spoke aloud and said " Members of the Resistance we have really good news