True Love

This Chapter is the beginning of the romance between phasma and ben solo tell
me what you guys think about it afterwards all right

Bens POV
When the former captain took off her steel helmet I just couldn't believe the beautiful face she had and it sent him a message that he had found the one he was looking for. I only had one problem she liking me and for a former first order captain to like someone like me it had to take a lot of impressing for her to take the fall. My mother took her for a briefing of why she defected and she asked for me, rey and finn to attend it. Phasma was just going on of all the horrors she had seen that the first order was going to be the galaxy's destruction one day. I could tell when I was asking her questions that she was blushing and I kept asking myself why she was blushing then I put it aside. Then she told us that after a failed skirmish against remaining republic fleet cruisers that snoke said he was going to kill her if they failed another mission, so when she reliased that anakin and luke that she knew that if she escaped that she could go and join the resistance and stop snoke once and for all.

Phasma POV
I finally get to see the man I have loved ever since I saw his true face, then we both start blushing maybe we both have feelings for each other and if we do then I am surprised. Why would a former sith have fall in love with a former captain like me it just seems unlikely. Like this is the first time he has ever layed eyes on my true face so i don't know what is going on in the head of his right now. I just wish I knew what had happened to my family but like every stormtrooper in the first order I was taken from my family at birth. I then decided to see Ben to see if he knew what happened to my family I went searching around the base for his quarters then I found them. I knocked on the door and I then entered and he was just sitting there and I knew he was meditating with the force, I had seen him to his jedi meditating before. I then asked him "where did I come from Ben Solo I want to know where I am from" he replied and said " we found you left behind in the wreckage of an old warship your parents were dead and I told Hux to take you in that is your origin story but what you choose after that is your choice". I then walked closer to him I don't know what got over me and then our lips pressed together and I was Shocked.

Tell me what youn guys think and should I continue this ben and phasma romance.