Trials of the old masters

My morning was a bit good the bad part was with Kanan waking me and my husband in our beauty sleep I was so infuriated I chased him up and down the ship until I caught him and he goes "Rey calm down it was about time to get up anyway". I was still so furious but he did have a point so I went back to the room and decided to get dress into my jedi clothes anakin had made for me. Kanan made us breakfast it was better than the rations I had received on Jakku so I was sort of glad to be away from that place. Then while I was eating my breakfast I remembered my childhood stuff was still on Jakku, I didn't want to just leave it behind so I was praying to the force that someone had not found it yet. I then went to the cockpit to see if Kanan was ready for our departure to the hidden jedi temple on lothal. "Rey we are leaving so hold on tight this ship might be rusty so you'll have to bare with me". Finn was with me in the cockpit and we departed for an outlying mountain range and I could feel the force around it, it was here that the force was strongest on lothal.

Me and Ezra hadn't been to this temple since ge went to face his own jedi tests there and he came out aalive so I had hope for these two. "We're here" I said to the pair and I could feel a lot of force energy from them together these two were like a big beacon for others to follow. "How are we supposed to even get inside the temple like it is inside the mountain itself" Rey asked me with Finn just repeating the same thing afterwards. "You need to use the force close your eyes and let the force show you what the key to the temple is for your situation". They did just that it was then they had found the key to the temple where they held out their hands to the mountain and opened up the temple just like me and ezra did a long time ago. I entered the temple with them and as the central door opened for them I just sat in the same spot I did for Ezra's trials.

We saw kanan just sit down so I looked at Rey and she prompted me to ask him which is what I sometimes really hate about her, i then asked him "kanan what are you doing,aren't you going to help us through the temple". "I can't you two have to face whatever is in there alone for these are your trials not mine". I sort of understood what he was talking about as we were nearing the end of our training we would be decided by the force if we can become jedi by attempting these trials. I then led said to Rey "come on he can't leave unless we come back alive and in perfect sync with the force and a perfect understanding of the force". So we entered the inner sections of the temple and we had to take separate paths because our trials had to be different, so we said goodbye to each other because it might have been our last. I could then hear poe and it sounded like he was suffering so he ran to him and I was faced by Kylo Ren and he was intimidating me but I stood to him and said to him and poe " you guys aren't real because I would know Kylo Ren would have killed poe and poe would have attacked you kylo". Darkness then took over and sent me hurling somewhere then a light appeared out if nowhere and I heard a voice and it said to me "a jedi you wish to be but yet you want to run byt also fight come and find me and we'll see what we can do for you". I followed the light to another chamber where I saw poe and the resistance leaders talking about me. I was shocked I backed myself to a wall and fell into darkness again until I came into a chamber where there were people on chairs but in a ghostly form. Rey was on my other side and she just woke up her face covered in horror. "You would not believe what I have seen" she said to me unfortunately I had a basic idea of what she saw. "We are some of the greatest jedi to ever live that we now live eternally in the force" we have tested you and we have seen some amazing things from your trials you may not be traditional jedi but you are jedi nonetheless you both wil bring back the peace the galaxy has long sought you have our blessings.

We exited the chamber and headed out when two glowing crystals floated down to us and I was shocked when one of the masters said "these are lightsaber crystals use them if you wish for your current lightsabers but they are our gift to you use it wisely". We got out of the inner sactum of the temple and we met up with Kanan and we told him it was time for us to depart he wished us farewell and we left to return as knights of a new jedi order.