The New Master plan

Kylo Ren had been requested by his Master Supreme Leader Snoke to meet him in his chambers. Kylo Ren was on his way to the chambers of the supreme leader where he could feel a disruption in the force it felt strong and then the light and dark side were pulling on him making him feel confused as to if he made the wrong choice by destroying the new jedi order that luke was trying to build. Then Kylo Ren could feel someone trying to contact him through the force he then lowered his defence and he could hear the voice of the person but he didn't know the force signature but he did know that it was old." So skywalker trained you did he hmm" said the mysterious voice. Kylo ren was confused how did this force being know he was trained by luke skywalker so he asked the voice" how do you know thst luke could've trained me" the n the force being revealed itself to be the legendary jedi master yoda. "Follow the path you think it is right anakin did his destiny but he has returned to help you return to the light for you are a jedi not a sith.

Rey was having a hard time training with luke but now that anakin was here she now understood that her feelings could allow the sith to control her if she wasn't careful. Luke told her to take a break but then she saw Finn come in and she asked what was on her mind and he told her that he was descended from the legendary jedi master obi wan kenobi, rey said that he should be happy but he was sad to learn that the first order was behind the death of his family and he went meditating to see if his head would clear. Rey felt sad that Finn really had no family left so rey went to find Finn he was sitting meditating she put her arms around his neck and he let everything go.

Kylo Ren had just finished with his meeting with snoke he had to find a way to escape and go to his mother and tell her about snoke's new plan. He told his master that he was taking a dark side journey to korriban and snoke happily obliged and let him so ren hopped aboard a tie fighter and headed his way to d'qar to warn leia about the new plan snoke would enact on the galaxy. It was hard to enter the system without the resistance firing on him so he said that he was surrendering himself and they took him in. Leia went to see her son and she let him go and let him help her with her fight against the first order and decided to call luke, rey and fin back to discuss next steps. Ren also said that he planted bombs in the base he was on but that snoke was more smarter than that.