return of the ghosts

Finn was shocked his grandfather was one of the most powerful jedi to ever live but how did the first order ever come to put him in his ranks he always wondered until the day he could actually think for himself. "Anakin why did the first order take me and why was I taken away from my family" I asked the legendary jedi. He then told me of a story that before the love of his life the duchess of the neutral world of mandalore was pregnant and gave her child away to a simple family and she said to them that one day she will return for her child to give it to obi wan for force training because her child was strong with it. On the day she was supposed to collect her child and send it to the jedi temple on coruscant her world was invaded by the treacherous death watch and the new leader of the group a former sith called darth maul killed her in front of her love and she died and was dumped in the river. The child managed one day to find his father but obi wan says that he must take his own path to become a jedi and he did that. He too fell in love and they to had a child who they couldn't name because their world was invaded before they could name him and the first order took him and called him FN-2187.

Anakin could then sense the presence of his former master Obi-Wan Kenobi and when he showed Finn the ghost of his grandfather he had a lot of questions for him. "Grandfather is that really you" Finn asked Obi-Wan as he was staring at the blue ghost." Yes it is Finn might i say what a fine name that is certainly one I would have given you and Finn you do have the force like your father before you I am sorry I wasn't around to save your parents but it is the path the force has given you. Finn could sense something and he could sense a conflict from within kylo ren he had to see luke about this. He went to luke and he told him of what he felt and luke said " Ben has found out the truth about why his grandfather turned to the dark side but part of him is still drawn to the dark side and that with time he might overcome it.