happiness

Rey was thinking about last night holding Finn's hand while he was telling the whole resistance that they were now engaged to be married. Rey just couldn't stop thinking about Finn it's like he is put of her soul so she feels like he is more of her family than anyone else and she likes that feeling. Then she heard a knock at her door and she answered it and then outside was her father and grandfather luke and anakin skywalker. "Rey we need to talk about this attachment to Finn" they both said and she was confused." I was a rare case to marry in secret to my wife padme amidala but the trouble was I had dreams of her dying so I turned to the dark side but that is what killed her so be careful" Anakin said. "Rey your grandfather has a point but that does not mean you are not allowed to love just be careful about the dreams you might have don't fall under the influence of the dark side always follow the light and always be aware of your feelings for other people". She knew what they were trying to say and she respected them in every manner.

Finn was thinking about Rey and how much danger she would be in if they do get married like the first order was still after him though Ben did destroy their base so all was good. He went to Rey's quarters and clicked the buzzer she came to the door they kissed on seeing each other and Finn told Rey to sit down to discuss wedding plans. Finn was having fun with Rey he had never had this much fun with the first order becausr they were hell bent on destroying the galaxy. After they discussed their plans Finn and Rey slept together for the first time and they enjoyed it, it was like they could start a family but they wanted to take it slowly so they slept together and waited until morning.

The alarm was beeping really loudly in the morning but according to leia it was a false alarm because she had the techies installing a new system in case the first order attacks ahead of schedule but for now we were enjoying the peace and prosperity we would still have. Finn was thinking with every passing day about his and Rey's wedding day the day was still approaching he kept going to han and leia for advice and they would give it to him he and rey were now getting the most important stuff ready for the wedding. Finn was just thinking about what the future would have in store for them like their wedding day was fast approaching and the stuff has been sorted and they were ready for their big day.

Rey was excited she woke up and to her happiness it was the day she was to be married to Finn Kenobi and she was happy most of what was left of the galaxy was invited to light a spark of hope for the galaxy. The galaxy had to be reminded that they cant live in fear forever. So if rey and finn had their wedding on the day that all hope was lost maybe they can light the spark that we can live on forever to be as happy as ever. Rey could her the people gathering and she then knew it was time to walk down the isle of the jedi temple on coruscant and the end was her husband to be... Finn Kenobi. As she was walking down fhe aisle with her father holding her which is tradition as Rey gets to the center of the temple luke hands her to finn where finn holds her hand and puts her close to him. Anakin the one giving the blessing for their marriage let them say their vows to each other and then be said to close the ceremony "I now pronounce you man and wife". Rey kissed Finn with all her passion everyone was very happy even Ben Solo.

The after party was nice the whole galaxy was celebrating and the newly wedded couple were dancing all around the plaza enjoying themselves with joy. Rey then went with her father for the father and daughter dance Finn kind of felt sad and happy at the same time for Rey having her father around but for him not having his mother around made really sad and he shouldn't really. Ben then saw Finn in a really sad mood and decided to cheer him up by telling him a story that luke had told that life never dies but joins the force when their physical beings die. Finn was inspired and thanked Ben for cheering him up with the tale he was told and knew his family would always be apart of him. After the party Rey and Finn headed for the coruscant apartments where they would take their rest and be happy with their lives from then on afterwards.

After this chapter I will be writing from different characters point of views just to tell you so comment on what you think about it alright my new chapter will be published shortly.