the punishment

"How could you lose the girl ren she could have been a great asset to the first order" said supreme leader snoke to his failed apprentice kylo ren."She is more powerful in the force than I have seen before, she is like luke but younger and arrogant about some things" Kylo Ren replies then he could feel the presence of his father Han Solo but he knew he had killed him even though he regretted it afterward. He was lucky that snoke wasn't as powerful as his former apprentice darth sidious.

Ren went back to his quarters in the room with snoke he could also sense the presence of his grandfather anakin skywalker. Ren used the meditation teachings he had recieved from luke to try and comnect to anakin the only problem was he couldn't concentrate maybe rey was right maybe he was afraid that he wouldn't be as strong as him. Ren then went into the darkest depths of the force which is called the memory vault where you can explore memories of other jedi when the memories are created they instantly go to the force. Ren focused his mind to understand the life of his grandfather anakin skywalker then he found them and he was going through them one by one and slowly he began to understand the life of his grandfather and doubt the teachings of the dark side of the force.

Meanwhile on ahch-to

Anakin could feel a disruption in the force and he could sense Ben Solo turning his back on the dark side like he did so many years ago. He could feel the conflict within ben just like luke could feel the conflict within him 30 years ago. Finn was a mystery to luke,han and reybut anakin knew about his family and who his grandfather was maybe the time was right to tell him the truth."finn I need to talk to you it is about the family you think you never knew their is more to you than you think. Finn was shocked anakin knew something about his family but what so he asked him" Anakin what are you not telling me."Anakin was hesitating if he should tell Finn about his true heritage. "Finn, Rey is not the only one who has really powerful force lineage you do too your grandfather was a really powerful jedi too and the force is really strong with you as well but it is your choice if you want to be like your grandfather and my master obi wan kenobi".