Malachor

Anakin Snr
On Malachor I actually found the answers I was looking for I entered the temple and it was a force ghost of ancient sith that I knew too well Darth Revan. "Who comes to me now" he said to me I looked shocked this was one of the greatest jedi and sith of all time. I then spoke to him and said "I am Anakin Skywalker the chosen one" he gave me a stare and just froze like he had seen a ghost and then he spoke "I know what you seek Anakin you seek to know why you former padawan turned to the darkside am I not correct". I nodded and then he said follow me and I followed him and he spoke of how after the duel here she went into the temple and she lost all hope in the jedi and she found a sith holocron and in it was the recorded teachings of Naga Sadow an ancient sith. The holocron was still here though and I then looked into the force and saw the memories of Ahsoka training herself to become sith. But where was she until the battle of endor I then looked deeper she was training with Snoke around the time I destroyed the empire. So Ben was not the only apprenticen Snoke had but Ahsoka was his backup apprentice should Ben fall to the light again or die in combat. I could the see the way he was training her it was like nothing I had ever seen it is like he is half sith and half jedi at the same time. What I want to know was why she turned and then Revan spoke out "she turned because she knew everything was lost when she saw you as Darth Vader". I had hoped to never hear that name ever again it is a name I had hoped to forget but the sooner I accept the things I did a long time ago the better I will understand the impact I had on others lives. I then departed Malachor and headed back to D'Qar and went to see rey and finn and Han. Rey came and gave me a hug and we all went to sit by the graves of leia and luke.

Lord Tanoess POV
I saw him finally after all these years I have finally seen him but how is it that he lives like vader said he destroyed Anakin Skywalker so how is it that anakin lives that much I don't know. I was then receiving a transmission from Snoke and he said "tanoess I want to see you in my chambers Immediaetly" I got up and headed to Snoke's chambers he inspires fear in all things even phasma was afraid if him before she left. I then asked my master why he wanted to see me and he gives me a death stare. Then he speaks" I am sending you on a secret mission to find the infamous Anakin Skywalker and bring him to me so we can unleash Darth Vader on the galaxy once again". Snoke's plan was bold but I humbly accepted our intelligence had just reported that a number of ships had left D'Qar for Naboo the resting place of the Great Senator Padme Amidala. I then boarded my personal starship and prepared a course for Naboo and has I was getting closer to the system I started remembering the many fun times I had shared with Padme gosh I missed her so much.

On Naboo
Anakin POV
I was at Padme's grave raising her spirit so I could talk to her to see jf she wanted to live again and my force powers were successful. The glowing formed into the shape of my former wife and I was happy to see her face after many years. She then spoke "Ani gosh I have missed you when I saw you as a sith I thought you were truly lost forever." I then spoke to her "I miss you to Padme which is why I have come I want to give you another chance with me in the netherworld of the force I have learned that I can restore those who have died with their consent but only the purehearted" she looks at me shocked I would be too in her position and she says "of course ani I have always wanted to return to life after your return it made me feel whole again". Then I said to her hold out your hand and I grabbed it and chanted " by the power within me I release the bindings of Death on Padme Amidala so that she may live again". A storm cloud came and she closed her eyes and next thing I knew she was lying in my arms fully fleshed and everything and she opened her eyes and we kissed for the first time in over 50 years. I told her of the current crisisvat the moment I told her about Ahsoka and she put her sad face on and she went quiet but I cheered her up by saying that we are going back to meet our grandkids and our great grand kids and she went ballistic. We boarded our ship and headed back to D'Qar and when we got back rey came and gave me a hug and she then looked at padme and said "you must be Padme Anakin has told me all about you the romantic picnic you guys had in your teenage years it must have bee fun" and padme blushed saying it was the time of her life and then rey called her kids which were named after us and she just adored them and then I just remembered that I had to pass on Leia's spirit to the netherworld so I told rey and Padme that I would be back in a few minutes and meditated in the forest until I was in the netherworld and Leia stood before me and I asked her "do you want to live again or join your brother it is up to you" she kept standing there and she then said to me " I want to join luke if that is okay... Dad" I told her it was okay and I opened the door and in she went to keep watch over the galaxy.