Unexpected Return

The netherworld of the force

"Han Solo what you ask of me is very rare if you return you change things but your do make a point my grandson must be saved from his darkness" said the stranger. "Anakin if ben is to be saved he needs to understand of your turn to the dark side from the light and back to the light from the dark". Said Han Solo in his mind Han was very concerned about his son he could feel through his father's instincts that his son was becoming very unstable in the force and anakin could sense it. "Alright we will both return to the realm of the living as physical beings not force ghosts and maybe together with luke and leia we can turn ben back to the light but he must not be aware that rey is his cousin it has to remain a secret for her sakes.

Anakin then a dead ritual where he was reviving himself and han from the dead to help rey, luke and leia bring back ben solo from the dark side of the force and defeat darth plageuis. First luke and anakin needed to train rey only through those two could rey understand where she comes from and learn about the dark and the light. When anakin was done willing the force to let him return to the living with han solo they both ended on the planet of ahch-to where rey had found luke. Both rey and luke felt a feeling in the force for he and rey had been training and he let finn and rey be an idol because he wasn't like the old jedi who let the jedi not love what so ever. They both went down the hill and standing before them was Han Solo who Rey grabbed and hugged couldn't believing he was alive and luke hugging his father for the same thing. When finn reached the mountain top he couldn't believe seeing either he had heard about anakin and he had seen han and was happy to have two good people on his side rather than kylo ren.

Anakin got everyone around a campfire and told them how he could bring back people from the dead. he told them that only the chosen one and his descendants could bring the dead back without side effects if those who died wanted to return. Where the legend he was told and he actually investigated himself actually had side effects on the person who was revived only lived again for a week. Anakin found this technique in the deepest depths of the force and he said when he did he would only use it for good and he has started doing it now to make up for his time as a sith and to pay back for all the wrong he did.