Darkness shall rise

As Anakin and Luke landed on Tatooine they both had bad memories of their lives on this planet, Anakin losing his mother and Luke losing his aunt and uncle. Then they saw smoke coming from a distance somewhere on the planet and they got their speeders and went to the location. The first order was attacking a village of tusken raiders anakin was enjoying seeing the raiders pay, but he knew it wasnt right because no person or being should be slaughtered like they were being now so he and Luke and Anakin ran straight and defended the sand people. Anakin and Luke were fighting the remains of the First Order then they both could feel a disturbance in the force and they could sense the dark side, then out from a ship comes supreme leader snoke. He smiles proudly and says" well, well what do we have here" we just stare at him and then launch at him in a heated lightsaber duel.

Back on the Resistance Base
Rey's POV

"Where has my father and grandfather gone to" I asked Leia and she said to me back " I sent them on a mission to respond a emergency call from Naboo". I could then feel a disturbance in the force and I could then sense Anakin and Luke were in pain I could then sense another feelin, I knew too well that it was snoke and then we were getting a call from the First Order and snoke challenged us to go and rescue them but we knew it was a trap. I could feel Luke and Anakin's struggling for survival but like Luke and everyone had told me... Trust in the force I now knew what that meant i had to listen to what the force is trying to tell me. I listened to the force and they force gave me a vision and in the vision I saw my Father and Grandfather break out and escape on a ship back to our system. Everyone was asking me about if we should rescue luke and anakin but I said only this "we do nothing they will find their own way home."

On the First Order's New Base
Luke and Anakin knew they had to escape to warn the resistance of what the first order were planning to do in the coming years, first they needed to sabotage their strike forces that were being prepared for departure across the galaxy. They used their mind tricks to convince the stormtroopers to let them go and give back their lightsabers. The Stormtroopers were so dum that they did that and the Father and Son killed them both and headed for the departure bays. "Well I get to fight alongside you father after many years of waiting" said Luke Anakin replied "indeed my dearest son may the force be with us and always with those before us". The Skywalkers were tearing through the battalions of stormtroopers like they were nothing until they came to the captain of the whole stormtrooper army, Captain Phasma and she put her weapon down and said" I now understand my mistake of joining the first order please forgive me I want to come with you to bring peace and justice to the true galaxy". Anakin and Luke looked at each other and they said in unison " follow us and we will keep you safe" they had destroyed most of the stormtrooper army that they ditched for the ship hangars to get on a few fighters and escape. They put their fighters in Hyperspace and went for the resistance on the way anakin contacted leia and she said to her father "rey was right you guys didnt need us to rescue you, you escaped on your own". Anakin talked to Leia about Phasma and she said that they would happily take phasma.

Back on the Resistance Base
Finn's POV

Finn was waiting around for the skywalker's to return from their escape then Leia came in and asked if I could speak privately with her I told Rey I wouldn't be too long and left to follow leia. "Leia why did you want to speak to me alone" I asked the general of the resistance and she held her breath and then let it out " another stormtrooper has defected but one you might not get along with" she said hesitantly. "Who is the defector" I asked Leia and she told me at that moment that it was my former superior Captain Phasma at first I was scared fearing she was spying on the resistance for the first order but yet again I defected maybe she has a reason. I went back to Rey and I told her what Leia told me and she said that I should trust her no matter the past and I gave her a kiss on the forehead as the first order fighters were coming in. Out came the skywalkers and captain Phasma without her armor or helmet and I could tell by looking at Ben that he never before had seen a beautiful face and I knew then that Ben might find love but it would be hard.

I might put my next chapter around the love of ben solo and phasma tell me what you would like in the chapter i am open to ideas.