Chapter Fifteen

Previously...

I concentrated and showed them all the strange figure that had loomed outside and moved so fast, it had to be a vampire.

"But...that's...the vampire...she's..." Dad stumbled.

"Right here." A woman's soprano voice rang out behind me.

***********************************

Elizabeth POV

Daddy fell down onto his knees, collapsing in pain, writhing in agony.

"Daddy!" I cried. I rushed to get on my knees in front of him, checking him for any injuries.

"What did you do to him?!" I screamed, turning around to face the woman for the first time.

When I turned...I was shocked.

"Hello Lizzy." My mother smiled at me, covered in a black cloak and dried blood.

**********************************

Bella POV

"That is not our agreement!" I screamed, furiously, at Aro.

"We will be traveling to Forks Washington in two weeks time and we will be ending Elizabeth Masens life." Aro spoke so calmly in his arrogant voice as he discussed my daughters death.

"My loyalty for her life! That was our deal!" I screamed.

"Our deal has become forfeit!" He uncharacteristically yelled back.

"I have spent seventeen, long years under your control for nothing? Are you that careless to dishonor your promises?" I sneered my nose as I turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" He called out angrily behind me.

"Home. I am no longer under your loyalty." I smiled to myself as the doors slammed shut behind me.

I had to think of a plan. I learned from Aro that Elizabeth is actually in Forks with Charlie, according to him her presence so close to the vampire world is unacceptable and if she were to enter our world she would be unstoppable.

But she knows her origins! She knows of the vampire world and has said nothing in seventeen years! No telling how strong her gift has become either. Aro doesn't realize just how unstoppable Elizabeth is.

I need help if I'm going to get Elizabeth through this. I need people I can trust, people she can trust...she may not even trust me though.

Oh my god, I need the Cullens.

Could I handle that? Seeing them, seeing him, again? Having to work with them no less?

Yes, yes I can handle it. I have to for my daughters sake. Besides, I've worked with people worse than the Cullens before.

I raced to Forks, thanks to my vampire speed and newfound swimming abilities, I made it there within the day. Arriving at the town borders around dusk.

I made my way to the Cullen estate, carefully coming from the back of the property so I wouldn't send them on alert.

Fast movement farther away from the house then I was expecting sent me to a screeching halt.