Epilogue

*its a long epilogue, mostly a few bloopers, but I think it's a great ending! Leave me a comment if you guys want a sequel!

Edward POV
A few weeks after the Volturi

"They're so cute." Bella laughed at our daughter and Nahuel as they played in the rain outside.

"Very, he's good to her." I nodded, walking to the window to watch them over Bella's shoulder.

"He understands her, I told you they would be good friends." Bella nodded and I sighed.

"When are you going to accept that they're a couple Bella?" I asked.

"Have they said they're a couple? Are we just supposed to assume that they are?" She questioned, getting frustrated with this topic for the hundredth time.

"Why are you so against them being together? She couldn't have chosen a better person."

"I know that." She cut me off. "And I'm not against them being together."

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"I just don't want her to get hurt alright!?" Bella yelled. "I don't want her to become me!"

"I thought you said you forgave me? I thought we were back together, I thought you were happy?" I cried.

"I am happy with you Edward." Bella recovered. "But I can't let her get hurt like I did!" She panicked.

"Bella, calm down." I pleaded, wanting more then anything to hold her tightly.

"I can't let her get her heart broken Edward!" She continued to yell. "She is everything that is pure and good in this world! And if she gets hurt, then-then, well, then the whole world has gone to hell!" Bella screamed.

"Bella listen to me, Elizabeth and Nahuel are not you and I. We have to trust them to make better decisions. I trust Nahuel to make better decisions then I did!" I exclaimed, trying desperately to calm her down.

"May I speak to you both for a moment? I'm sure I can clear up this argument." Nahuel suddenly stood proudly in the doorway.

"Of course, come sit." I smiled softly, pulling Bella with me to the couch.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, and so I sent Elizabeth to go shower and warm up from the rain." Nahuel paused. "I love your daughter and I always will. It's her laugh, her smile, the way she is so openly kind and overly compassionate. I couldn't and I would never be able to break her heart, and if I somehow manage to do that I beg you kill me quickly Edward, Bella will just make it long and painful." Nahuel and I both laughed at that.

"Thank you Nahuel, that means a lot to me. My biggest fear is her getting hurt like I did." Bella and I both cringed at her words.

"I love your daughter and I strongly believe we are meant to be together. I know she's only 17, though she acts much older, and she has another year of school and college and whatever else she plans to do while she's young to get out of the way first but...I am sincerely hoping you'll bless me with the honor of marrying your daughter when she's ready." Nahuel smiled widely.

Bella froze beside me, stiff and still as a beautiful statue while I smiled brightly in response.

"Bella?" I questioned her and she snapped out of it, looking at me with her deep golden eyes.

She nodded frantically and put down her mental shield enough to send me her thoughts. "Give him our blessing Edward. He said that they would wait until after school and not until she's ready. He won't hurt her...I hope."