Chapter 8:

A/N: Hola my fabulous readers! You guys are awesome, lol. Don't forget to check out No More Secrets, and November Love. November Love was my very first post, so it was a bit sloppy, but NMS is good! Thanks for staying with me to my faithful readers! I love you guys!

~CasuallyMe

!~* Antonio's POV *~!

I'm so happy that Tiana is getting along with everyone. I knew they would like her, I just didn't know if they were too much for her at my house. But she loves everyone, and that's great.

I woke up to the sound of showers and kids yelling. Only one explanation: School. Momma needs help with the kids in the morning, so I decided to get up. I'm still tired from last night. From the photo shoot, then making love, to training. But Tiana seemed like she caught on really quickly. I rolled over to the spot next to me, hoping to see my gorgeous girlfriend laying next to me, and grunted when she wasn't.

I went into the bathroom, showered, got dressed and went downstairs in a matter of minutes.

"Morning everybody," I said sitting at the table. Most everyone said good morning back, then a plate of food appeared in front of me. I smiled and looked up to meet a pair of glowing hazel/chocolate eyes.

"Good morning babe," she said and kissed me. I swear every time we kiss, I float like the pig on the Redbull commercial.

"Good morning baby. I love you," I sang.

"You know I love you too," she said and kissed me again. My four-year-old brother, Aiden said, "EEEEEWWWW! WOMEN HAVE COOTIES! You better be glad Tiana is pretty. Pretty girls don't have cooties," he explained. Tiana waltzed over to him and picked Aiden up.

"Sometimes, the pretty girls are the only ones that have cooties. Cooties is just another word for an STD," Tiana said and set him back down. I almost spit my drink everywhere, and all the people ages 13 and up died, laughing.

"What's that mommy?" Aiden asked. Everyone stopped talking. Aiden just like most of the kids here went into foster care because my dad left them with irresponsible mothers. The only mom all of these kids knew was my mom: Momma P.

I got off the stool, and walked over to Aiden and Tiana.

"Tiana isn't your mommy, okay? She's kinda like your sis-" I tried but Tiana cut me off.

"Antonio, really it's fine. If he wants to call me that, it's fine! Plus Aiden's kinda cute! I wouldn't mind having a son like him. Isn't that right buddy?" She said and high fived Aiden. He had the biggest smile on his face I have ever seen.

"Yaaaaaay! I have a mommy!" Aiden sang as he sat on Tiana's shoulders.

After Tiana and I made everyone's lunch, and packed everyone's backpacks, we took them to school. 32 people live here at the castle. There are 11 grown ups: Myself, Tiana, Sofia, Marianna, Alonso, Mom, Aunt Elise, and Aunt Caterina, Uncle Charlie, Uncle Wes, and my step dad Torio. The oldest kids are Kendal, Kylie, and their brother Lorenzo. Kendal and Kylie, the twins, are 17, and ride to school together. There is 16 year old Katherine and her two sisters Mariel and Denise (14 & 15) and they drive together. That leaves us with 8 middle schoolers: León, Leah, Michael, Angel, Ashley, Adrianna, Alfonzo, and Christopher. What's left is 8 K-4th graders: Aiden who is 4 and Tiana's new "son", his sister Crystal, Zeke, Anthony, Jason, Marico, Maurice, and Britney. (I know it's confusing, sorry. Big family)

Tiana and I packed two separate vans. She took Aiden and the little kids, because Aiden refuses to be apart from her. If I didn't know better, I'd say he has a crush on her! I took the middle school kids, and dropped them off. We both arrived back to the castle at 9AM and we were tired.

"So, how you liking it so far?" I asked. We were both just laid out on the bed.

"Honestly, I love it. I've always wanted a big family, and that's what they all are to me," she replied and smiled at me. I scooted closer to her so I could kiss her forehead.

"That's awesome baby! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you it was this big of family before," I said tugging her closer and cuddling.

"No, I like it here. I was kind of wondering, you know seeing you with your family and all, if maybe you want to move back here? You know, for good?" She asked.

"You're kidding right?" I asked. Ssure being home would be great, but I don't want to uproot her whole life just because I'm happy. I will be happy wherever she is happy.

"You're right... That was a stupid question..." She trailed off and started to get up.

"No baby! Only reason I said that is because I would love to move back here and have you with me, but I don't wanna inconvenience you, and uproot your whole life," I explained. She relaxed and found her way back in my arms.

"You won't be inconveniencing me. I love it here, and honestly, I don't wanna go back. I can just work at a headquarters here. And if it gets to be too much, I'll just stop publishing for a while and focus on the modeling and writing parts. I'll keep the place in New York though. Incase we wanna get away or vacation for a bit," she said.

"I think that sounds like a great plan. I love you so much mi amoré," I said and kissed her.

"I love you more. Thank you for finally making me realize I needed to stand up to my father, and now I'm a freaking CIA agent because of you," she said acting like James Bond. "In all honesty, I've always wanted to be an agent. I've just never had the balls," she said and laughed. I love this girl. I wanna marry her. Who cares we've only been together for a little while. I want Tiana Alexandria Smithson to become Tiana Alexandria Marconi. That's one hell of a name, too.

A/N: A bit of foreshadowing at the end, huh? I can bet none of you have no idea what's gonna happen next! Comment and tell me your guess. I have so many surprises left, so please continue to read! I really want to know what you guys think though. I should update by Wednesday, IF I'm satisfied by the comments and reads, we'll see. I love you guys! <3 Oh! And picture of Aiden on the side.

~CasuallyMe