Chapter 12:

A/N: Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading! We've got a while till it's over. Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe.

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

It's one month until the wedding, and I'm sitting in Momma P's room with Kendal. Kylie is out with her new boyfriend.

"Okay, so Antonio still hasn't talked to Sophie?" Kendal asked.

"No. But she hasn't messed with me face to face yet. She's just been whispering things to Marianna. But you know, Marianna is never here, and she seems to like me. So it's not a problem really," I answered truthfully.

"Look, nobody's messing with my baby T, alright? I will make Antonio take her down to the CIA and DNA test her. I'm tired of this foolishness. I don't even think she's really apart of this family," Momma P said. I nodded and left the room on the way to my room.

"Hi babe. How's your Saturday?" Antonio asked as I came in. He tried to kiss me, but I turned my head. "Ooh... Rejection. I take that as it's not going well? Talk to me baby," Antonio said setting me in his lap.

"It's... It's just that the things Sophia says about me are starting to get to me. I mean, I'm trying to be the better person here, so I won't snap in front of the twins and Aiden and the rest, but she's on my nerves," I sighed as I laid on his chest. Sophia had done an interview with TMZ saying I'm a whore, and I sneak out while Antonio is asleep. I ignored it at first, but when Krystal, Aiden's older sister, asked me was I a "whore" that tore me up.

* flashback *

"Uhm... Tiana, can I ask you something?" A six year old Krystal came up to me. She's Aiden's older sister. She has honey brown hair like my "son" and she has blue eyes. Weird combination, but she's all together a beautiful little girl.

"Sure honey! Come sit with me," I answered picking her up to sit in my lap.

"Well, I was reading this magazine. And I saw your name, and it said whore beside it. Are you a whore?" She asked. The first thing I thought is "WHY DOES A 6 YEAR OLD KNOW WHAT A WHORE IS." Then "WHO SAID IM A WHORE."

"No baby! You know I love your brother. And we're gonna get married just like Princess Tiana and Prince Navine, and love each other forever," I said relating it to something she would understand. It's kinda cool sharing a name with a Disney princess (princess and the frog). People even say I look like her.

"Oh! Well that means a whore is a good thing! I love you Tiana, thanks," she said kissing my cheek and running off. I love Krystal. She's beginning to grow on me just like her brother...

* end of flashback *

"I'm so sorry baby. It's just... I don't know. I don't want to offend her," he said and put his head down. I love Antonio, and I understand where he's coming from. But I refuse to be disrespected. And I don't want Krystal nor Aiden or the rest of the kids to think I'm a bad person.

"Okay, you know what Antonio, I'm leaving. I can't be disrespected like this. I refuse to be talked about and lied on. So Aiden, Krystal and I are going out. I'll see you later when you figure this out. Bye," I stood and started grabbing clothes to put on. I decided on a sheer black shirt, floral leggings, a black bandana thing, nude heels, and threw my hair in a bun with pink stud earrings.

"Tiana, baby. Don't leave!" Antonio called after I had my clothes on, and ready to leave.

"And why not? I don't want Aiden or any of the other kids hearing about this. Krystal already asked if I was a whore, and that messed me up! She's six, Antonio. Six!" I yelled. He looked at me, dumbfounded. I shook my head and scoffed.

"Okay. That's it. I'm taking my kids out, bringing them back here, and I'm going back to New York for two weeks. I'll be back two weeks before the wedding. I can't deal with her," I say storming out.

I walked to Aiden's room and he was playing with some cars.

"Hey buddy. You wanna go out with me and Krystal?" I asked ruffling his hair.

"Yes mommy! You look very beautiful," he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and kissed his cheek too.

"Thank you, and you look handsome," I answered. Krystal came out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"Hey, you ready to go?" I asked picking her up. She nodded and I took Aiden's hand and we left.

"Mommy!" Aiden yelled. We were at Chucky Cheese's and it's kind of hard to spot him.

"What's wrong?" I said surveying his body, looking for cuts or bruises. I went into complete mommy mode, and I'm not even pregnant! But I've become so much like a mom to Aiden and Krystal, I just get like that sometimes.

"Nothing. I think Krystal and I are ready to go. We're tired," he said with Krystal following him. I glanced at my watch and noticed we've been here for like 4 hours. It's already 5pm. I just lost track of time thinking about Antonio.

"Sorry guys. Hey, lets get some ice cream on the way home. You want to?" I asked.

"Yes mommy!" Krystal said. Even though she looks at me like a mom, she's never really said that to me before. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

We got back home around 7, and the kids were wiped out. I helped them take baths and tucked them in by 9.

"Goodnight guys. I love you both so much," I said kissing both of there foreheads. This might be the last time I kiss them in two weeks. Which brings me to a bigger problem: Antonio.

I sluggishly walked upstairs, dreading this moment. I opened my door and saw Antonio on the edge of the bed basically about to pull his hair out. I just ignore him and head straight to the bathroom.

"Hey," he says opening the door.

"For Pete's sake Antonio. I'm trying to have some peace and quiet," I said getting off the counter.

"Are you being serious right now?" He said and stood in front of me.

"I'm completely serious. Now excuse me, the jet is coming at 12. I have to start packing.

"Wait! You can't go by yourself," he said trying to cup my face.

"I'm staying at my old condo. I'll be fine," I said trying to get past him. I hate all the muscles he has right now.

"Babe, at least let me go with you," he pleaded with his eyes.

"Why would I bring you?! You're the reason I need to clear my head. Move," I said semi yelling, but not too loud. I was too sleepy.

"Babe, please don't leave me. I can't be without you for a few hours, much less two whole weeks! I missed you like crazy today! And every time I called, you didn't answer!" He yelled back, with his accent getting stronger.

"Antonio..." I trailed off, rubbing my temples. I opened my mouth then quickly closed it. I turned around and sprinted to the toilet. Why is this bathroom so big?! I wrapped my arms around it, and I swear everything I've ever eaten came out. Antonio rubbed my back and cooed in my ear.

"It's okay baby..." He comforted.

"I would've pulled your hair up too, but it was already taking care of," he said trying to make the mood lighter. I was gonna say something else, but hurled again. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth and gargled. I walked past Antonio, and finished packing.

"No, Tiana. You're not going anywhere," he said snatching the bag.

"I can't be in this castle with you anymore. I need a break from you and Sophia. Think about it? She's made us grow apart for the past month. We always were together, but now all the sudden she's always with you. The only time we really talk anymore is when we're doing an interview, photos shoot, or digging up dirt on somebody at the precinct. I hate that I can't even kiss you like I used to anymore. It's killing me Antonio. Maybe we should think about getting married again..." I trailed off as tears exploded from my eyes.

!~* Antonio's POV *~!

I can't believe she just said that. She wants a break?! I mean, yeah Sofia has been with me a lot. But that doesn't make me love Tiana any less! She's my cousin for crying out loud. She needed me and I was there.

"Tiana... Please don't do this. You know how much I love you babe. Please please please don't do this," I said trying to get her to lay down. She was throwing up, and I hate seeing her like his. Not to help, but she was crying. I tried to hug her, but she moved back.

"Antonio. I love you so much. But I need to see that you love me. You can't just say that, and think it's gonna be okay," she said moving back closer to me.

"Baby, I know. I just... Sophia's my cousin. I don't want to find out that she's not because we've gotten so close. I don't want to lose her," I said as I grasped Tiana in a hug. She didn't resist this time, so I squeezed tighter.

"I understand that, Antonio. But I'm supposed to be your best friend. I'm supposed to be your everything," she sobbed. "And right now, baby I'm not feelin it. I feel closer to the twins and Aiden and Krystal more than to you. And that shouldn't be babe, it shouldn't be," she finished. I couldn't do anything but hug her. I never wanted to make her feel like a second priority. She's my very first priority. She's the only thing I need. She ran to the bathroom and threw up again. She walked back into the room and sat on the bed next to me and took my hand. I looked up, shocked.

"Stay at home with me for two whole days," she muttered and laid down. I laid next to her and smiled.

"Wait... What?" I said. She wants me to be with her for two whole days. I mean, I'm willing! I just don't want Sophia to say she needs to "talk". Only reason why we were doing all this talking is because her boyfriend broke up with her. I understand it's hard, but damn!

"You heard me. Stay with me for 48 hours. I just wanna talk. No sex until we get back close, okay?" She said.

"Okay baby. I promise," I said and kissed her sweetly. I deepened the kiss and moved between her legs and she put a finger up to my lips after she pulled away.

"Nuhh uhh. None until those 48 hours are over," she replied and went to sleep.

* next morning *

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

I woke up around 7 and ran for the bathroom. I threw up again and again. Antonio came busting in the door.

"Are you okay?" He said rubbing my back and starting the shower. I flipped him off and grimaced.

"Do I look okay?" I snapped back. I didn't really mean to, I just kinda did.

"Sorry... Here. Come get in. We're not going anywhere today. I want you to rest," he said kissing my forehead and handing me a rag. I stepped in my shower and let go of all that's happened in the past month. I miss being close to Antonio, I really do.

I stepped out after about an hour, finally realizing how long I've been in there.

"You good?" Antonio said handing me some basketball shorts and a his t-shirt. I smiled and nodded.

"Can you hug me?" I asked sweetly. I know I've been pissed at him, but I need a hug. And some food...

"Sure babe," he chuckled and pulled me into the warmest hug ever.

"I'm in love with you," he whispered and nuzzled his nose in my hair.

"I'm in love with you too," I answered. We stood there for about 10 minutes until my stomach growled, ruining the moment.

"Haha, you hungry babe? I'll make a scratch pizza! We can get the kids to help. Come on, it'll be fun," he said tugging me down the stairs. I giggled, and followed him suit down the stairs.

A/N: Update! I try to update at least twice a week, because I hate the authors that update like once a month, and you forget what the last update even was! lol. Anyways, more of a filler, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Y'all's comments are amazing, keep leaving them! I read them all, but I don't wanna spoil anything, so I don't reply. ): Tell me what you think will happen next! l love you guys, a lot!

~CasuallyMe.