Chapter 24: We Dated Twice

A/N: Update! Hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Love y'all!

~CasuallyMe

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

I woke up, and kissed Tiana's forehead. She moved under my arms, and finally opened her eyes. She held my face as our tongues meshed together. I pulled her lip into my mouth, and slowly let go.

"Good morning," she grinned.

"Well, good morning to you too," I chuckled. "Best good morning kiss ever," I smiled.

"Haha, I couldn't help it," she shrugged, sitting up, covering herself with the sheets.

"Let me see," I smirked, slowly pulling down the sheet. She let go, causing them fall, and revealing her sore nipples. I moved between her legs, lowering my head, and pulling one into my mouth. She moaned as I massaged it with my tongue, and slid two fingers into her sex.

"Tony," she moaned, pulling on my hair.

"Shh," I commanded, flicking her core. She sucked in her breath, causing me to chuckle.

"B-ba..." She started, but moaned as she released, covering my fingers in her substance. I pumped one more time before sliding them out, and licking them. "I hate when you do that," she sighed.

"Well, I enjoy it," I smirked and kissed her lips. "I love you," I whispered, running my nose down her neck.

"Okay, sex addict, I love you too," she giggled.

"Shut up! You were begging last night," I kissed behind her ear. She squirmed under me, causing me to get an erection yet again.

"N-no, I wasn't," she protested. I withdrew my lips from her neck, hearing her groan in disappointment.

"See," I chuckled, pecking her lips, and trudging to the shower.

I waited for Tiana to get cleaned up, not wanting to overwhelm her with my selfish needs, and started on breakfast. I cracked open some eggs, and turned on the stove. Cutting open a pack of sausage, and spreading them on the pan, I felt arms wrap around my waist. She kissed on my back muscles, making me shiver.

"Babe," she called. I turned and faced her, pulling her face to mine.

"Mhm?" I smiled. At this moment, I was the happiest man alive.

"When can we get the kids?" She pouted.

"Uhm, whenever you want. I kinda wanted to spend a little time with you though," I frowned, pecking her lips again.

"I know... I just miss them, a lot."

"Me too babe, you know I do. I haven't even seen Aid and Krys since I dropped them off at school yesterday," I returned to the food, as she took a seat on a stool. "I'm glad that we had last night, though."

"Yeah, it's always a lot of fun with you. It really took me back," she breathed.

"Right! And that s-" I started with a groan.

"Tony!" She squealed with a laugh.

"I mean, you put it down," I whispered, and pecked her nose.

"I had all the reason," she grinned.

We ate breakfast with Tiana under my arm, and watched reruns of Friends. That show was, and still is our favorite ever.

"You know, it took Ross ten years to ask Rachel out. That's ridiculous," I shook my head, turning the tv down.

"Sounds like somebody else I know," Tiana giggled.

"Babe, we dated. Twice. Well, three times," I corrected.

"We dated when we were seven, and twelve the second time, and neither count!" she laughed again.

"I said three times," I frowned.

"The most recent time wasn't really dating. You into my office, and made out with me while I was engaged. Then, we went on two real dates, I moved to Italy, got assaulted numerous times by your dad who was the guy you'd been trying to kill for a whole year, and then by who you thought was your cousin, but really your sister. I got pregnant, and married you. Not to mention we found some time to adopt two beautiful children, give birth to twins, and moved everyone back to New York."

"Wow... When you say it like that, it's a lot worse than Ross and Rachel," I pouted. She looked up at me, and kissed my lips.

"It's fine baby! I would've much rather taken this adventure with my best friend and husband than with anyone else," she kissed me again. I slid our plates onto the coffee table as she moved under me. I parted her legs, slipping between them, and grinding into her. I moaned, and moved my hands to cup her thighs as our tongues worked.

"And even though we went through all of that, it's gonna take at least till tonight to recover from yesterday night. It's a shame, isn't it..." she tore away from my lips with a whisper and a giggle as she shook her head. I tried not to laugh, but it was really funny!

"I love you so much."

"I love you more... And I can guarantee that," she searched my eyes as I stood off of her.

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

By the time twelve o'clock came, only three hours after we woke up, Ant and I were driving ourselves crazy.

"Okay, it's way too quiet," I grabbed my jacket.

"You're right. I can't handle it anymore," my husband slipped on his shoes, and grabbed the keys to the escalade. We drove right next door to Lexi and Matt's because we didn't want our children to be out in the cold for too long.

Antonio had the biggest smile on his face as we neared the door, and I thanked God that I married someone as great as him. Not only is he absolutely gorgeous, but he has a heart of gold, he loves his children, and he would do anything for his family; all 37 people that he's related to in this little town.

"Hey man," Matt answered and moved over so we could come in. I smiled, watching Lexi balance Christopher on her lap, and the twins walked around with my twins and Adien and Krystal ran to me and their dad.

"Oh my gosh, mommy! We made these," Krystal paused, pulling out an ornament. I knelt down on her level, admiring it. Ant was punching Aiden softly which, this time, I let slide. "And Auntie Lex helped me!" She finished. I kissed her little cheek, as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"It's beautiful baby! We can hang it up when we set up the tree," I nodded.

"Cool! I missed you, mommy," she sighed.

"Awh, I missed you too," I kissed her cheek again. She looked towards Antonio, and signaled him to pick her up. He gives in to it every time, even though I've explained a hundred times that she's growing up.

"Daddy, mommy really likes my ornamenanement!" She hugged him.

"You mean ornament?" He smirked. They do his almost everyday with different words, and it's so cute.

"Nope, I meant what I said, and I said what I meant," she giggled. She picked that up when he and I were disagreeing about something.

"Oh, do you? In that case, we will hang up your ornamenanement," he mocked in her voice. She repeated it, and he said it back, and they did this for a few minutes before Kendal stopped it.

"Ant, leave my little princess alone!" Kendal giggled, pulling Krystal down. Krys softly kissed Gabriel's head before I held him in my arms.

"Hi son!" I cooed, kissing his nose.

"Tiana, who do you think he looks like?" Lexi asked. I bit my lip, thinking between the two possible choices. Kylie walked over to me with Gracie, comparing the two. Everyone says she looks at her father, but I take partial credit.

"Uhm, well I know Alexandria looks like Ant, but if you ask me, Gabe looks like me," I smiled, kissing my daughter and son's hands.

"Yeah, I agree. My little guy's gonna be a heart breaker- just like me," Tony caressed his check softly.

"Just like you?" I chocked my eyebrow.

"Uhm... Anyways," Antonio started chuckling and walking away. "Matt, I want you to come hang with me, Warren and Tiana's dad next weekend," he proposed.

"So you have a date with my daddy, and I don't?" I pouted jokingly.

"Yes, as wrong as that seems, I do," he chuckled.

"Alright man, I'll come! They seemed like some fun when I met them. I sure T won't mind, right sis?" He nudged my head with his forefinger before laughing and kissing my forehead.

"Nope, it's fine. We'll have a girls day or something," I looked towards Kendal, Kylie, Krystal and Lexi. They all nodded.

"Wait, wait. So daddy, where am I supposed to go?" Aiden waved his arms around, after running his hands through his hair. He was so cute whenever he got upset.

"You're coming with us buddy," he lifted him. "We're gonna go bowling."

"Awesome! I have never been!" Aiden shouted, and began to beat Antonio up again. I laughed as I fed Gabriel, and then Alexandria.

!~* Antonio's POV *~!

* next weekend *

All the gentlemen in this family trailed into the bowling alley. I had Gabriel well covered in his car seat as we made our purchases, and got shoes.

"Dad, I'm so excited!" Aiden howled and I chuckled as we sat at our lane.

"Aiden, which ball do you want?" Dad asked, looking to him.

"Uhm, I want the biggest ball over there grandad," he pounded his tiny chest. Dad looked at him and shook his head.

"Where's T and the girls going?" Warren inquired, lacing his shoes up, as I pulled Gabe out of his car seat.

"I think they went to help mom with some wedding stuff, that's what Tiana said," I replied. "Hey man, can you hold him, so I can use the bathroom real quick?" I asked, and Warren reached for him.

I walked to the bathroom, getting a few stares by some silly high schoolers. I ignored them, and went to handle my business. When I came out, I was greeted by blonde hair and blue eyes. I politely smiled, and tried to make my way back to the table. The lady grabbed my arm, and whipped me around. I grunted in annoyance.

"May I help you?" I rudely questioned.

"Yes, Mr. Marconi, you can," she whispered in my ear. It was kind of hard to see back here, so the only thing I could make out was her eyes and hair.

"What's your name?" I inquired.

"Ashley. Ashley Heartwell. Aiden's teacher?" She smiled. I almost gagged at the thought of her.

"Oh, alright Ms. Heartwell. What do you need?" I asked.

"All I need is you Antonio," she purred. I backed away into the light.

"Uhm, I told you that I am very happily married, and I have four children. I wouldn't want to waste time with you, and mess it all up," I retorted.

"You want me," she smirked, and before I could back away, her lips were on mine. I pushed her away as soon as I felt it, but I heard sniffling behind me. I turned around to see Tiana, Krystal, and Aiden. They just saw that.

"Babe, she k-" I started but was cut off when she held her hand up, took my children's hands, and walked away.

"Shit! Look what you did!" I pounded the wall with my fist, apparently breaking a knuckle or two.

That wasn't my fault, and Tiana would know that if I explained. My problem would be getting my children to understand, and that would hurt more than anything...

A/N: Well... Mrs. Heartwell? Yes? No? I'm thinking no! Comment, do you think Tiana will listen and forgive him? Continue to read, and vote. Also, Marked and Mated was updated yesterday!

Question of the Day: Do you guys read or write more? And who's your favorite author on Wattpad, or do you suggest any books I should read?

Please answer!Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe