Chapter 22:

A/N: Sorry it took so long! Please stick with me! We really see the parenting side of Tiana and Antonio in this chapter. I love you guys and go to my page and check out Marked and Mated!

~CasuallyMe

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

Antonio and I surprisingly made it through the day, only occasionally kissing. I mean, we're newlyweds! At least that's what I'm blaming it on.

"Alright babe, I'm gonna go pick up the kids," I grinned as I made my way to his desk.

"Okay, I'll pick up something for dinner, and meet you back at the house," he kissed my lips. I tried to pull away, but he tugged me closer. I shook my head saying no, but my mouth was saying yes.

"Ant, I gotta go," I giggled as I pulled away. "I'll see you in like forty-five minutes," I finished.

"Right. Uhm, okay. I'll see you later," he waved as I walked out, mentally cursing myself for having to leave, but I can't wait to see my babies!

I opened the door to Krystal and Aiden's school. I signed in on the clipboard, and headed to Krys's class first.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Appleton," her teacher greeted me with a warm smile. This lady was the epitome of what a teacher is supposed to look like. Even her last name matched with her occupation! She looked older, but she had a certain motherly quality.

"Hi, I'm Tiana Smithson," I grinned and shook her hand.

"I recognized you! You're Krystal's mother," she nodded.

"Yes ma'am! That's not the first thing people think when they see me though," I laughed and so did she.

"Haha, well, I have read everything with your name on it, so I know the story," she released my hand. This lady reminded me so much of mom. Her and Katherine just had this thing about them that screamed "good person." But, growing up without a mom, I'm attracted to anyone who acts motherly.

"That's good. I'll have to send you something personally," I chuckled. She lead me to the cubbies where Krystal was getting her backpack. As soon as she saw me, she jumped in my arms. The other mothers were just pointing their fingers at the kids, telling them what to grab and whatnot. But my baby loves her mommy, and vise versa.

"Mommy!" She exclaimed once she pulled away.

"Hi baby! You ready to go?" I smirked. She nodded, getting the rest of her arts and crafts.

"She had a really good day! She was even my little helper. Isn't that right, Ms. Krystal," Mrs. Appleton informed me.

"Yep! Mommy, it's a lot of fun here!" She nodded quickly. I laughed when I saw her bottom tooth had finally fallen out. We've been trying to get it out since last week.

"Oh, you're missing a tooth, finally!" I took her hand in mine as we prepared to leave.

"Mhm, I did it my self," she smiled. I thanked Mrs. Appleton, and headed to Aiden's class. I was very prepared to go off if I had to, but I really didn't want to do it in front of my children.

I knocked slightly on the door, and a little boy answered it. I smiled at him gently before Krystal and I walked into the room. I looked around at everyone getting ready to leave.

"Hi, do you know where Ms. Heartwell is?" I asked a random lady. She nodded, and pointed over to one of the dads across the room. I frowned as I saw her hanging all over a parent, practically putting her boobs in his face.

The man looked over at me as if begging me to step in, so I did.

"Hi, I'm Tiana Marconi," I stuck my hand out. She gave me a fake smile, and the dad grabbed his son, and left quickly.

"Oh, nice to meet you! You are Shaquita's mom?" She asked and pointed to a little black girl. She was adorable, but I noticed her name tag said Stephanie. I giggled out of utter offense before responding.

"Uhm, this is my wife I was speaking of," I heard Antonio's voice before I could respond. I didn't even recognize that he had followed me all the way to the school.

"Oh, this is her. Well, nice to meet you," she looked at my hand in disgust and I slowly withdrew. I finally spotted Aiden with his Cars backpack, surrounded by girls. Antonio mumbled a "that's my boy" under his breath, making me send him a death glare.

"Hi mommy!" He basically yelled as he neared me. I squatted to his level, and hugged his small body.

"Hey big guy," I kissed his forehead.

"Mom, not in front of the girls," he groaned, throwing a thumb behind him, pointing at the girls.

"Young man, I will do whatever I please, understand?" I smirked. He nodded with a smile before giving Tony a hard earned high five. He jumped at least tree times before hitting the target.

"Thanks, Ms. Heartwell. We'll see you tomorrow," I smiled and tugged my kids out of the classroom.

"Bye Antonio!" She called as we left. I laughed as her voice was drowned out.

I finally reached mom's house, and collected my other two babies, and headed home. Antonio had already started dinner while I made sure Aiden and Krystal finished their homework, and washing the twins up. We were all settled by the time 6 o'clock came. We ate dinner, and laughed around the table. It was the first time we had a real family moment, and it was great!

We watched Tangled, a familiar Disney movie, and ate ice cream after dinner. Antonio had Alex and Gabe, making faces at the both of them in his arms. I smiled as Aiden repeated the part of Flynn Rider at the end of the movie, and Krys ran upstairs to retrieve her princess crown. They both paraded around the twins and Ant singing along with the songs on the credits. All together, this day was wonderful.

"Okay guys. Time for bed!" I announced, earning groans and mumbles.

"You guys better listen to your mom. If you go to sleep, it'll help you get strong Aiden, and it'll make your hair even prettier Krys," Antonio chuckled and kissed their foreheads. I nodded and suddenly they rushed up the stairs.

"I always feel like the bad parent," I sighed and Tony gave me that gentle smile.

"Sorry momma. Somebody's gotta be the disciplinarian, and you know I suck at that," he kissed me, and pulled away before I could respond.

"Right, coming from the ex-FBI agent," I laughed slowly walking up the stairs.

"And hurry to bed! I need some Tiana time," he called after me making me throw my head back. I love my marriage.

"Goodnight baby," I hugged Krys after she finished her bath, and put her clothes on.

"Goodnight mommy. I love you," she kissed my cheek.

"I love you too gorgeous," I kissed her forehead quickly, helping her pull the covers up, and turn her tv on. We programmed them to go off by 8:15, so I wasn't worried. And with her jam packed day, she would be asleep in minutes.

Antonio and I always make it a point to compliment both of our older children before putting them to bed, and when we wake them up. It helps their esteem, and shows them how future companions should treat them.

"Hi mommy. I'm really sleepy," Aiden whined. He was already in bed.

"Awh, you could've went to sleep!" I grinned and took a seat on his bed.

"Yeah, but I wanted my goodnight hug," he nodded. "You're my best friend, remember?" He cocked his head.

"Even after I make you go to sleep?" I challenged with a slight smirk.

"Yes! You want to make sure I grow up strong, right?" He smiled.

"You are exactly right little buddy," I kissed his soft hair which was stuck up a little, just like his dad, and he wrapped his arms around my neck as I hugged his waist.

I sighed, leaving Aid's room, and coming down stairs to my own. I noticed Antonio had Alex and was talking to her as I slowly came in.

"And I will love you forever, and so will your mommy. She's very beautiful like you, and she is funny like you are," he chuckled. "And then, I'll beat up all the boys that mess with you," he nodded with a serious face. "I love you Alexandria Grace," he kissed her tiny nose.

I applauded from the far side of the room. His eyes snapped to mine before he started blushing.

"That was just adorable daddy," I cooed, and took a seat next to him and my daughter on our neatly spread bed.

"Yeah yeah, I'm always adorable," he scoffed. I slowly took Alex away, and she smiled at me. "Hi Gracie!" I made a face, watching her grin widen.

"See, she loves you more," Ant pouted.

"Awh baby, no she doesn't. She'll grow on you just like I did," I leaned and kissed his lips quickly.

"Whatever, you were in love with me from the second we met," he boasted.

"Right, because a four year old knows what love is," I giggled, popping a bottle in Alex's mouth.

"You know you did. Especially when I came back, and kissed you. You were all mine," he laughed devilishly. I remember that day, and he was partially right.

"Well, I was about to get married to my best friend who I wasn't even attracted to, and you happened to show up. I think anyone would've picked you," I defended.

"Nah, everyone would've went with the safe guy. You still loved me," he smirked. I kissed my teeth, and turned around. "Awh babe! You're so cute," he chuckled and kissed my neck. I leaned my head to the side, giving him a wider arena to work his magic. I moaned quietly. "Mhm, still got it," he laughed as he tore his lips from my neck.

"Ugh, I hate you," I giggled, and exited, taking a sleeping Alexandria back to her room.

After dealing with my twins, I headed back to my room. I saw Ant now with his shirt off, and his reading glasses on. He looked absolutely stunning.

"Can it be Tiana time now?" I smirked and straddled his lap. He set his book down, gripping my hips, and grunted. He adjusted himself, and I felt his forming erection below me.

"It's always Tiana time," he chuckled lowly. Sliding his hands through my hair.

"Well, I would like to use a bit of that time," I whispered and kissed his lips. Of course, he flipped us, making me hold my hands behind my head.

"I love you," he whispered before entering. I panted as he relaxed inside of me, filling my sex. "Shit T," he mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Exhausted from our night, I couldn't find the strength to get up. I sighed, rolling over to meet my husbands gorgeous eyes.

"Good morning babe," he smiled and pressed a deep kiss to my lips, almost throwing us into sex mode again.

"Stahhhp," I barely breathed. "We have to work," I groaned.

"Nuh uh. It was the first snow today which is now well over four feet, and all the roads are blocked," he whispered, pulling that devilish grin.

"No," I frowned, pushing him away.

"Baby, come on," he pleaded, and moved on top of me.

"Ant, I am not physically capable of making love anymore," I mumbled before he went to work on my neck again.

"All you have to do is lay there," he said, kissing my naval between each word, working his way from my stomach to my lady part. I pulled his face back up to mine slowly.

"No, Antonio. I love you, but I can't," I whined. He pouted, running his hands through his hair. "But you did take care of me last night. Those scratch marks aren't from cats," I smirked, kissing his lips quickly. I knew that would make him smile, and it did.

"Well, you're my motivation," he purred, making me squeeze my legs shut.

"Shut up babe," I giggled, walking to the bathroom. It was still early, but I knew for a fact Aiden and Krystal would want to play outside. They don't get a lot of snow in Italy, so they would enjoy this.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look!" Aiden jumped on Krystal's bed as she stood by the window. I had Gabe in my arms, and they came and kissed his cheek, then Alexandria's.

"Can't the babies play outside too?!" Krystal asked eagerly.

"No sweetheart, they can't. They're too little. But, how about I play outside with you, and Kylie and Kendal too?" I grinned.

"I'll stay here, I have some paper work to do anyways. I think Matt is supposed to come over to help," Antonio nodded. I turned and kissed him quickly, before he walked out with my two little babies.

I got Krys and Aid ready for their snow day, and called the twins. We walked outside, and immediately, there was a snow ball war. Lexi threw one at me, and I shot one right back. I wish Ant could come and play, because snow ball fights were our thing when we were younger. We would always end up rolling around, covered in snow, and swore we didn't feel a thing for each other. Now, we can't keep our hands off!

"Ahhh!" We all screamed as we charged towards each other. I slammed a snow ball into Kendal's face, making her stumble a bit before Aiden threw another one. We ducked, dodged, and threw before we all ended up flat on the snow after an hour and a half.

"My snow angel will be bigger," Lexi boasted, and began working out her arms and legs, making a perfect angel. Everyone tried, but hers simply looked the best.

Everyone was wiped out and freezing cold, so I made chili to warm us up.

"Smells good in here," Matt smiled as he held Christian in his arms. I kissed my little nephew's cheek, and returned to the stove.

"Where's Antonio?" I asked.

"He's having problems... Changing a diaper," he chuckled, kissing his wife quickly.

"It's been two whole months..." I shook my head, and headed to the nursery. "Need some help?" I giggled, strolling over to him.

"It's just the straps, like, how do you-" he started, and by the time he was done, I finished both of my babies' diapers.

"See," I pecked his lips. He cocked his head, asking me to repeat it.

"Okay, take this, and move it here, see?" I questioned. I felt his hands slowly come around my waist, and I laughed slightly.

"Babe," he whispered. I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

"Antonio, I told you-" I paused as he slowly my shirt off.

"Shh," he cooed, kissing behind my ear. I moaned, slowly placing Gabe in the bassinet, and facing Ant.

He maneuvered his tongue slowly, nibbling my neck. I let my hands roam freely under shirt, tugging the bottom, signaling him to take it off. He broke the kiss quickly, removing his shirt, revealing his toned body. I licked my lips, staring at the god of a man that stood before me. He picked me up to straddle him. Tightly wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled his lips to mine, occasionally biting down.

"Baby, we have to stop," I panted, fanning myself. Why were we both so hot?

"Damn... But tonight?" He smirked.

"Hell yes. You are gonna finish what you started," I giggled and kissed him passionately one last time before pulling my shirt back on.

We collected ourselves, each picking up a twin and walked back to the living room which is next to the kitchen. Lexi was still stirring the chili up while talking to the twins. I smiled to myself, knowing that we weren't caught.

"Who knew it took fifteen minutes to change a diaper?" Matt chuckled behind us.

"Well you know, Ant is still a new daddy," I grinned, carefully sitting on the couch, with Gracie in my arms as Krystal made faces at her little sister.

"Whatever, I'm getting the hang of it," Antonio chuckled. "And I'm getting something else too," he whispered huskily in my ear, making me yelp.

A/N: I have a question, and please comment with an answer. When you guys see an interracial couple, no matter what mix, do you stare? I always do, and they think I'm being mean, but I'm admiring them! Please tell me what you think. Oh! And, follow me on tumblr. None of my friends follow me because I think they'll judge me, but follow me @-CasuallyMe, and I will follow you back.

Love y'all!

~CasuallyMe