Chapter 30:

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

I was upset with Matthew as I made my way to his house. Alexa had become like my sister over the past five or so years, and he just couldn't disrespect her like she was a normal girl. She was his wife, a sworn lover, and he went and cheated.

"Open the fucking door," I growled as I knocked. I heard his feet, then the door opened. I glared at him before sending my fist into his face. He took the blow, and as I raised my arm for another, I saw her: Dawn Shafter.

"What the hell?!" Matt screamed as he stood, holding his jaw.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Dawn whispered. She was only covered with a robe, and I was honestly disappointed. If you're going to be unfaithful, at least do it with someone who looks better than your significant other. And Dawn looked nothing even close to Alexa.

"Really, Matthew?" I sighed, as I pushed past him. "You need to go," I told Dawn. She looked between us before heading out.

"What the hell do you want, Antonio?" He picked up a bottle of vodka, and drank almost half of it before I ripped it from his lips.

"No, that's not the question. Why, Matthew?"

"I don't want to do this with you," he looked away. I slammed him against the wall, and although he was well capable of fighting back, he didn't- due to his alcohol induced insanity. At least that's what I blamed it on, giving him the benefit of the doubt.

"No, we're going to do this. Why?!" I yelled in his face.

"She was just a good fuck," he slurred. I looked in his eyes, he wasn't the same Matt. He wasn't the same best friend I had.

"Your wife waited for God knows how long to be with you. And you jumped on this girl the first time she asks?!"

"I still love Alexa," he sobered up a little.

"You don't love her. If you loved her, you would've told her the first time Dawn made a pass at you."

"No, I really do love her with all my heart. She's the mother of my child, and one on the way."

"The one you told her to get rid of?" I said through gritted teeth. He sighed, again looking away.

"She wasn't supposed to find out this way," Matthew replied.

"And when were you planning on telling her? Just why did you do it?!"

"Because! I- I don't know why I did it," his head fell, looking down.

"Any man that cheats on his wife is sad, sick, and sorry. She gave you the world. She's absolutely gorgeous. She took care of your child. And this is what she gets in return? You're pathetic," i spat.

"Antonio, you're supposed to be my best mate," he started to cry. Frantically wiping the tears after I released his arms.

"I am supposed to be. But Lexi is like my sister, and you hurt her. I hope you know she's filing for divorce," I started to pace. If he was stupid enough to lose Alexa, someone else would be smart enough to find her.

"Sh-she what?!" He screamed.

"She's leaving your sorry ass. Why do you care? You're screwing the secretary, the most basic girl at the precinct. You should be ashamed of yourself. You had everything, and you just lost it all," I growled.

"Sh- She can't leave me! I love her so much," he clutched his stomach.

"Yes I can, and I will. If you loved me, this wouldn't have happened. And don't expect me to wait for you. I'm moving on. It will take a while, but I'm done with you. I'll find someone else who can take care of Christian and the baby, and that can get along with everyone else," Lexi came in, slapping Matt.

"You can't take my children away," he begged, falling to his knees in front of her as he held his jaw yet again. A part of me felt bad for Matthew, but the other part saw him as a filthy and disgusting person.

"Yes I can. You gave them up the second you slept with that whore. I don't need you Matthew. I love you, and it really hurts that you would go and betray me in my own bed. I hate you," she literally spat on him, and ran upstairs, coming back after she grabbed her money, and jewelry, and left.

"What have I done?" He sat down, placing his head in his hands.

"You simply just lost. Remember when you would stand in front of me, trying out different ways to ask Alexa to date you. You were a grown ass man, and yet still couldn't do it. And now here you are, in front of me once again. But this time, you're thinking of ways to get back what you threw away. Matthew, you messed up so bad. I really want to be here for you, bud, but this was self inflicted," I clapped his back as I prepared to leave. He stood, pulling my arm.

"I was getting lonely. She was spending all of her time with Christopher, and even though we went on dates, I felt like she shut me out. And, Dawn was just there. She was nothing more than a stress reliever at times," he nodded.

"And what about the other times?"

"Other times, she was... She was Lexi. I taught her how to dress like Lexi, talk like her, everything just so when we spoke, I felt like I speaking to my wife. I started to fall in love with her, but it wasn't her, it was actually Alexa who I had fallen more in love with because I realized that no matter what, no one could compare to her. Last week, that's when I called everything off with Dawn. She was devistated, but I made sure she knew I was madly in love with my wife. But, she told me she was pregnant the same day Lexi did. I didn't know what to do. Lexi and I spent the day together today, and it was amazing until I finally told Lexi about it today. I told her to get rid of hers. Mostly because we already had a kid, and Dawn didn't. I wasn't thinking, man," he said. His eyes filled water, and he was shaken up.

"Then why was she here?"

"Because, she got evicted. She came to stay with us about two hours ago."

"Wait, wait. You had the nerve to bring her here to stay?! Did you think Alexa would've been happy with that?" I nodded to his ring.

"Look, Antonio. I wasn't thinking. All I want to do is get my wife back. If you can't help me with that, then I guess this is it, right? Everybody hates me now," he let go of my arm.

"You know I love you man. But... I guess this is it. I'll see what I can do, but-"

"No, if she finds someone else to be happy with, let her. She's not coming back to me," he ran his hand through his hair. "It was fun, Tony." I held out my hand, and he shook it before I hugged him. My best friend. Gone. Just like that.

"I love you, man," he sniffed as I pulled away, and left.

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

I sent Kylie to pick up Aiden and Krys, while I fixed up the guest rooms. Lexi had a plastered smile on her face, and I knew it was fake. We would need a girls' night.

"Lex, I've known you for a couple years now. You are one of the closest people to me. You know you don't have to smile around me, right? It's okay to cry. I know it hurts," I tugged her into a hug. She held on to me while she sobbed into my sleeve.

"T, we spent all day together! And then he decided to drop that on me! Not only that, but two hours ago, I told Dawn she could stay with us because she got evicted, and I went to take a shower, and came out, and they were fucking... In MY bed!" She screeched. I sat down on the bed we were in the middle of making. I couldn't believe Matt would do anything like that. He was always so good to Alexa and their son. Not to mention, he was with us all the time, so I have no idea when he even had time to live a double life.

"Alexa, I'm so sorry... I had no idea none of this was happening," I kissed her cheek.

"Mommy," Christopher sighed. "I miss daddy."

"Awh, I know you do sweetie, but we won't see daddy for a long time," she pulled him on the bed with us. "You know, as much as I want to hurt Matthew, I would never tell Chris something that ruins their relationship," she whispered to me.

"I'll leave you guys alone. I think my babies are here. Oh, and Lex, tomorrow is a girls night at Vanessa's with Ariel and Brianna," I mentioned before leaving.

"My babies!" I held Alex while Antonio had his son. He leaned and kissed my lips.

"Hey baby," he squeezed my ass and I yelped, giving him a death glare.

"Where's Krys and Aiden?"

"Right here!" Aiden came from his room, followed by Krys. I gave them each a high five so I wouldn't drop Alex by hugging them.

"Is auntie Lex staying?!" Krystal exclaimed as Lexi came out of the guest room with her son.

"Mhm, us and the twins!" She smiled. I looked at her, and gave her a sad smile. She never has wanted to ruin anybody else's mood just because she was upset. She's always been respectful to everyone's emotions.

"Good! Where's uncle Matt?" Aiden furrowed his eyebrows.

"We probably won't see him for a long time," she nodded.

"Why?" Aiden pushed. I knew it was coming, so I decided to create a diversion.

"Okay, who wants ice cream?!" I yelled through the house, and placed my twins in their bouncers.

I pulled everything we needed to make ice cream from scratch, and our kitchen was packed! At this point, there were ten people now living here.

"The party's here!" Warren called as he and Vanessa entered. Everyone greeted them with hugs and kisses.

"Ice cream?" Vanessa smirked as she hugged my waist. I had sugar all on my hands, so I just kissed her cheek.

"Yep, you wanna help? I'm sure a little ice cream won't hurt my little nephew," I smiled. She grabbed an apron, and jumped right in.

We had all the toppings for our sundaes scattered all over the table, and sprinkles were everywhere. It was a lot of fun just laughing with our family. I even got Gabriel to eat a little ice cream, but Alex refused.

"Hey, can we talk really quick?" Antonio whispered after he finished his ice cream. I nodded, and followed him to a downstairs bathroom as everyone continued to laugh and converse.

"What's up babe?" I stood on my tippy toes, and kissed him.

"I uhm... Do I have to take my pills today?" He frowned. I sighed, pulling him down on the toilet seat, and stood in front of him.

"Baby, you have to take it everyday. You can't skip anymore," I kissed his lips again. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I had to. It was like they were drawing me. Antonio started to reach for the hem of my shirt before I pulled away.

"Don't play with me, babe," he huffed. "I just don't want to any longer. I think I'll be okay without them."

"Where are they?" I looked in his eyes. He dug in his pocket, and handed them to me. "It's not like my life depends on them," he mumbled.

"No, it doesn't. But mine does. Look, if you don't take these, and you decide to commit suicide, what am I supposed to do? I will lose my soul mate, and my children will be torn up. You can't be selfish about this babe. When you don't feel like it, just think about me and our beautiful children," I reasoned.

"I am being a little selfish..." He nodded.

"And every night that you do take them, there will be something waiting on you," I whispered, and straddled his lap. He immediately cupped my thighs with a smirk.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes really. All you have to do is swallow two small pills, and it's all yours," I purred, connecting our lips. He slid his tongue in effortlessly, making me moan. My hands went to his hair as he gripped my ass, probably leaving a print.

"It's been mine," Antonio grumbled as he pulled away with a sly smile.

"True. But if you take them, let's just say we're gonna need a new mattress soon," I nipped his ear.

"Sh-shit babe," he repositioned himself. Now i could feel his arousal through my thin yoga pants, and it was making me uncomfortable.

"I better move before we end up with another baby," I giggled before hopping off, and pulling him up with me.

Antonio snaked his arms tightly around my waist after taking his meds, and me checking to see if he didn't put them under his tongue. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

"You treat me like a baby," he whispered.

"No, I don't. I just - I'm looking out for you. I love you, and it would crush me if I ever lost you," I smiled in his embrace as I held his waist.

"I know, you love me a whole lot," he chuckled, and kissed my neck.

"That I do. And you love me more," I teased.

"That I do... Thank you so much baby."

"For what?" I asked.

"For being honest. It felt good to be able to know you'll always keep your promise."

"What promise?" I cocked my head, leaning back a little to see his eyes.

"I don't know if you remember, but when we were younger, you promised that you always would love me, and you would always be my best friend. It's really awesome knowing that I'll always have someone to talk to, and someone that will love me. I really wasn't gonna take them today, but then you made me realize that it would hurt more than just me, but my family, and you know how much I hate to see any of you guys hurt. You're my best friend, Tiana," he pulled be back close.

"You're mine too. And you're very welcome," I rested my head on his chest.

"Do we have to leave?" He mumbled in my neck.

"At some point. But there'll always be tonight," I smiled.

"And you better not forget!" He called as I pulled away, and exited the bathroom. I threw a shy smile over my shoulder while he watched me leave.

Antonio and I returned to the table, and no one missed us. Warren looked over at me, as if he was checking on me. I just gave him a nod with a smile, and he flashed one back before turning to his wife.

"I heard there's a party over here?" I heard Brianna and her boyfriend come in. The rest of mom's side of the family filed in, and that completed our little family outing.

"How is my baby?" Mom cooed as she hugged me, reminding me yet again of my mother.

"I'm doing really good! I think you should check on Lexi though, she's not doing one hundred percent," I frowned. She nodded before going to get Lexi and bringing her back into the secluded living room.

"You okay?" Mom hugged Alexa tight and she broke down again.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I know it hurts," she whispered, sitting down.

I walked back into the dining room, only to find Warren chest to chest with Antonio, hate gleaming in both of their eyes.

A/N: Any thoughts?! I'm about to get writers block because I'm so preoccupied with the next book, and I'm convinced that it will be amazing. So with that being said, let me explain one or two things.

1) The next book will not be a sequel. It will be a spin-off, and tell the story about Krystal, and someone who I will not reveal until the end of this book, which may or may not be done by New Years, I don't know yet. The book will have the same characters, but a different story line, as I said, it willl be about Krys. 

2) This book will be for a little older audience, and I mean like 16+ and I'm almost positive that Wattpad will rate it R, but it's really not that bad at all. But just to let you guys know, it will be intense, so it's targeted to my 16-20 year olds. 

Love you guys! 

~CasuallyMe