Chapter 9: Will You Marry Me? With a Twist.

A/N: Sorry! It's been awhile, but here's the new chapter! It is adorable. Thanks for sticking with me! I love you guys, I really do.

~CasuallyMe

!~* Antonio's POV *~!

It's been about 3 months since the whole Garibaldi thing. We haven't heard much of him, but Tiana is doing great. She moved her whole life here a week after we talked about it. Now she's doing more magazine stuff, and writing articles. She left her business to Warren and Vanessa. They make a lot of money off it, but she gets even more. She was able to get them to sign a contract without them even reading it, and honestly, it's made their business boom.

We've been together for about 6 months, and it's been amazing. I'm thinking about proposing. Yes, 6 months seems like a small amount of time. But seeing how well she gets along with my family, she'll fit right in. Everybody loves her... Especially Aiden. And yes, he still calls her mommy.

It was Saturday, and Tiana, Kylie, and Kendal said they had a surprise for me. But tonight is the night I'm gonna propose to Tiana. I came down the stairs with Tiana still in her slumber upstairs.

"Hey Kendal, can I talk to you and Kylie?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," Kylie said as her and Kendal followed me. I picked up Aiden also on the way to our secret meeting. I lead them to the basement, cause no one goes down there. Then I pulled out a chair for everyone.

"What's up?" Kendal asked.

"Well, tonight, you guys have that dinner planned for Tiana and I right?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you figure it out?" Kylie asked. Aiden was sitting there so intrigued, like it was a CSI episode or something.

"I'm a CIA agent... I know everything," I chuckled and continued. "Anyways, tonight, I wanna propose to Tiana. I love her so much, and I've seen how she gets along with you guys. And you know how mom doesn't like every girl I bring home; and quite frankly, Tiana's the first one I've ever seriously brought around you guys," I started. The girls were making little cooing sounds at me as if I was a baby.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Anyway, I want you guys to help me pick out the ring today, and make sure she doesn't know about it. Which is why I need you buddy," I said looking toward Aiden.

"Yes sir! I'm ready!" He saluted me. I laughed because my little 4 year old brother is adorable.

"Okay, first things first. Put your hand on this bible," I said. The only way I could think of Aiden keeping this a secret, is if I did something to make him think it was THAT serious. And I know he'll think he's apart of this huge operation. He laid his tiny right hand on the bible.

"Repeat after me."

"Repeat after me."

"No, not now wait."

"No, not now wait," he said. I sighed and just started.

"I, Aiden Marconi."

"I, Aiden Marconi."

"Solemnly swear."

"Solemnly swear."

"That I will keep this operation."

"A total secret from Tiana."

"A total secret from Mommy." I chuckled, starting to miss Tiana. Even though I just slid out of bed, and kissed her forehead not too long ago.

"Okay," I started. "I need you, Aiden, to keep Tiana busy all day, okay? She doesn't have to work today, so she'll be here while me and the girls are gone. Act like a big brat. Ask her to take you to the park, and then go shopping or something. You got it?" I asked. Aiden nodded and immediately began thinking of ways to keep her busy. He's a good kid, so I think the acting like a brat thing will be hard for him.

"Okay, what are we gonna do?" Kendal asked.

"I need you and Kylie to make sure everything is perfect in the garden. I want it to be like a summer color scheme because obviously, it's almost summer. I want bright colors, like that photo shoot we did in April. But most importantly, I need you guys to help me pick out the ring," I explained. They shook their heads, and we dismissed the meeting.

The girls were taking forever to get dressed. It's already 11, and they're STILL not ready. It's been about 2 hours since the meeting.

"Hi babe, nice to see you up and all gorgeous," I said as Tiana came down the stairs.

"Hi baby," she said and kissed me. Shockingly, we were the only two in the kitchen. "So what are your plans for today?" She asked me, pulling away from the kiss.

"Well, the girls want me to go shopping with them, which I don't understand. I guess they just want to ride in my car. But we need some brother-sister time anyway," I said. She pouted a bit, but got over it.

"Okay, just be back by 6. I'm gonna miss you all day, but I'll be fine. You know I love it here," she replied.

"Yes, I do. But I do have to warn you, your 'son' is in one of those moods. So, I'm sure he'll want to act out. But you know how to care of that don't you mommy," I said biting my lips. I gazed at her lips trying hard not to smash into them.

"Yes daddy, I do," she said seductively. I love when she calls me daddy. (; I started having nasty thoughts, but brushed them away when the girls came down.

"We're ready whenever you are lover boy," Kylie pronounced. Tiana turned around and laughed and hugged the girls as they went to the car.

"I'm coming!" I called as they went through the door. "When I get back, I wanna spend the rest of the night with you. Nobody, no distractions. Just me and my baby," I whispered down her neck. She shivered a bit, and rubbed her hands down my abs.

"I'm not sure if you can handle me all on your own... Daddy," she purred back. I kissed her deeply one last time before walking out.

We drove about an hour to the best jeweler in Italy, my Uncle's shop.

"Hello sir, you must be lost. The sexy men's store is next door," a blonde lady said practically putting her boobs in my face. I stumbled back. I mean, she's pretty, but she has NOTHING on Tiana. Absolutely nothing.

"Oh that's cute," Kylie started. They hate when people flirt with me because they've gotten so close to Tiana. I would never cheat on her though, and they know it. They just like making people look stupid when they tell them I'm about to be engaged.

"Number one, he doesn't want those saggy titties in his face. He has a beautiful black woman that is about to be his fiancée. I would appreciate if you move those away, and get your manager," Kylie snapped in her Englush accent. I have to admit, I have never seen her act like that. Kendal and Kylie are very nice and polite, but they're really funny and sarcastic.

"Now why are you wasting your time on a black American girl, when you can have a white American girl. Niggers don't deserve you," she said inching closer to me. I had to interfere this time, I was trying to be nice.

"My soon to be fiancé's name is Tiana. Yes the Tiana Smithson. International super model for Vogue. She doesn't wear make up at all, meanwhile you look like a clown. Please go find your manager, or I will have you fired," I snapped. She looked at me horrifically, and scurried away to find her boss.

"Hello sir, is their anythi-" my uncle Stephonio stopped. "Antonio! I never thought I would see you here in a million years!" My uncle said. He greeted the girls and then me.

"Well, I'm ready to settle down," I answered with a tight lipped smile.

"With who?! And why haven't I met this girl yet?" He asked.

"With the beautiful Tiana Smithson. And I mean the Tiana Smithson," I answered again. I find myself saying THE a lot.

"What?! She's gorgeous. Your mother reads all her magazines!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, she's so much more than that though. She's my everything, and I love her so much. So I want to get a ring, and propose today," I explained.

"Yeah, I'm sure Tiana deserves it. But I have to admit, I didn't think you ever would settle down!" he laughed. He better be lucky he's my favorite uncle.

"Hahaha, well she's the one that I couldn't shake after we moved back here. When I went to New York, I saw that she was engaged, and I love her so much, I couldn't let that happen. Plus the guy she was engaged to, she didn't really love. I moved into her condo, and things kinda went from there," I smiled again thinking about Tiana and I.

"That's good son. Will I have the pleasure of meeting her? I know your zia (aunt) and I will love her," he responded.

"Of course! If things go as planned, I want to have a party so everyone can meet her. So far she's met everyone at the castle, and loves them," I answered. He nodded.

We looked around until I saw the perfect ring.

"Hey, you guys come look at this!" I said getting happy. The ring was a Leo Diamond, and the actual diamond part was gigantic.

"Whoa," Kendal and Kylie said at the same time.

"Zio Stephonio, I want this," I said signaling him over. He looked at it, and smiled.

"I figured it would be that one," he said giving me the approval.

"Yeah, I wanna engrave something on it though," I started.

"What?" Kylie asked.

"I wanna put: 'Me amore per sempre' around it," I answered in a light whisper, still in awe of the ring.

*!~ Tiana's POV ~*!

Tonight, I had a dinner planned with Antonio. But I was kinda bummed that he had to take Kendal and Kylie out. I know they need brother-sister time, but I missed my babe.

Aiden was kind of keeping my mind off of Antonio though. He told me that Antonio said, "keep mommy happy, and be good." I smiled when he said this. I guess I've accepted the title of mommy when Aiden calls me that. It's actually kinda cute.

After Aiden and I got back from the park and getting ice cream, Antonio was at the door waiting on me.

"Hi gorgeous. I missed you," he said kissing me sweetly. My heart fluttered. He had on a black and white Gucci suit with a mini purple tie that was tucked in a vest.

"Hey baby. You look adorable," I said kissing him again. Aiden made a sound that indicated he was in disgust, and ran up the stairs.

"So, I have a surprise for you... Go get dressed, and meet me in the garden," he said kissing my forehead.

"Babeeeeee... I was gonna surprise you!" I said whining.

"And you think I didn't know? Haha, but seriously, I want to spend the rest of the night with you," he said moving out of the way so I could go upstairs.

I went to my walk in closet I had completely to myself. Antonio and I did share, but I eventually had to kick him out of it, because I had too many clothes.

"Okay Tiana, lets see... Blue? No. Purple? No. White? Nahh," I did this for about 20 minutes. I literally had all of these clothes, and couldn't choose anything.

"Hey T, can we come in?" Kendal asked.

"Sure girls!" I said back. I haven't seen my girls since like 11 this morning, and quite frankly, I missed them.

"Okay. So we were out earlier..." Kylie started.

"Yeah, and we thought this would be nice on you," Kendal finished pulling out a Lois Vuitton bag from behind her back. I looked at them, shocked. It was an off the shoulder dress, with one long sleeve on the right side. The top was white, and the bottom was a mauve color, and had a floral print towards the bottom of the sleeve (pic on the side).

"Thank you girls SO much! I was trying to find something! This is perfect," I said hugging them.

I took a shower, and got out quickly. I know Antonio was probably bored waiting on me. I put on light make up, yes for this ONE time. I added on mascara and eye liner, followed by pinkish lip gloss. I curled my hair so it could cascade down my back. I was finally ready, so I slipped on the dress, and paired it with some all white wedges.

After a self motivation speech, I mustered up enough courage to walk outside to the garden. I don't know why Antonio still made me nervous, but that's love. I strutted out to the garden and my mouth immediately fell WIDE open.

It was full of summer flowers, and there were all kinds of colors. Blue, red, orange, purple, green, you name it! There were light fixtures shaped like hearts with candles lit inside all over the garden. I looked to the middle of the garden where the fountain was, and there stood Antonio. He looked amazing with his hair combed back instead of stroked up. Don't get me wrong, I love his stroked up hair, it's just this made him look classy and serious. My boyfriend is a hottie, drop dead gorgeous.

"You look amazing babe," I said as I approached him.

"Thank you, but you look very beautiful," he said pulling out a chair for me to sit down.

We talked for about 3 hours straight just laughing and talking about the kids, and his uncles, aunts, siblings and cousins. And most importantly: Momma P. We joked about everything, and we were having a very great time.

"Okay babe, I gotta tell you something," Antonio said standing and getting on his right knee. My heart immediately sunk.

"Babe, from the very first time I hugged you 10 years and two months ago, I knew I would be right here. On one knee, pouring my heart out to the only girl I have said 'I love you' to. Tiana, I love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, the way you bite your lip, your legs, your toned stomach, the way your hips sway when you walk. But the most beautiful thing you have is your heart. That's the one thing I want to take away from you and keep it forever. And you have definitely captured mine. You've come into my castle and transformed this whole family, including me. I love the fact that you get along with everyone. I love the fact you're still willing to be with me after all of this drama and CIA crap I've put you through. I love the fact that you've never given up on me. On us. I want you to be mine, forever and always. You're my gorgeous queen, and every queen needs her castle, which is why you're here. You have showed me that love is real and it can be found. You've shown me that no matter what you've been through, there's still someone that loves you. And you also taught me that second chances are worth it. What I'm trying to say Tiana is that you're the love of my life. You're my everything, and you always will be. Even when we grow older, I'll love you more than I do now, and that's more than I'll ever be able to explain. I can't even describe the things you make me feel. You make me feel like I'm worth it. Like I deserve you, and we all know I don't. You make me nervous, and every time we kiss, those butterflies come back to me. So Tiana Alexandria Smithson, will you marry me?" He said. I sat there in shock, I cannot believe he just poured his heart out to me. He took out the ring and I was even more shocked. It was a Leo Diamond ring. It was beyond gorgeous. I love Antonio with everything in me. I really do.

"Yes Antonio, yes," I said jumping into his arms as he stood. He slid the ring on my finger, and I noticed it said "Me amore per sempre." (My love forever) I smiled thinking about how "Amore" has become my nick name for 6 months. I am solely and completely in love with this man, and I want to be with him for the rest of my life.

"I love you so much, baby. I can't imagine my life without you," I said sobbing into his neck. I felt a cool breeze go by that resembled the same scent as my mother. I nodded knowing she is finally happy and well rested now that she knows I am happy.

"I love you too babe," Antonio said pulling me into the most passionate kiss we've ever shared. I know I say that a lot, but really, this one was it.

"I love you too mom," I whispered and when I said that, the breeze stopped. I smiled to myself thinking of how far Antonio and I have gotten. And in all honesty, I know my mom is smiling down on us. She's smiling at her Precious Ant, and her beautiful T as she used to say. I think she had her part in this binding relationship also. Antonio has comforted me whenever I cry thinking about her. And now I can finally move on from the grieving stage, and just remember how awesome my mother was, and finally be at peace with the situation.

My baby just held me for about 10 minutes. It was dark outside, but the garden was dimly lit. He just held me in his arms and I cradled my head in the crook of his neck. We just stood there. You could hear Antonio's heart beat as well as mine, and they were perfectly in sync. This is where I want to spend my life. With him in his warm embrace. His scent subtly coming through my nose, and not too strong, just right. This is where I'm happy. This is where my mom is happy. And this is where I'm comforted.

We finally came back inside as I twirled the ring around my finger. Tiana Smithson is finally engaged... To the right man this time. Antonio lead me to our room and closed the door behind us.

"I love you so much baby. It's unreal," he said as he got in bed, and patted the spot next to him so I could sit.

We spent our night cuddling and talking about future plans. I mean, once the knot is tied, he wants kids of his own right away, and so do I.

"So... We haven't heard anything about the investigation?" I asked. And as if on cue, Garibaldi's people crashed through our glass windows in our room. I hopped up quick and grabbed my gun with my back to Antonio as he faced the other way. If this is how life is gonna be, secretly fighting crime alongside my husband, while modeling and writing, I'm up for it. I love being an agent and all that, but can we really bring a child into this world? No doubt, I already know Garibaldi or his people are gonna try to get me, and when they do, I'll be ready. But my child? I couldn't put my child in that danger. But I want one. I want one or maybe two.... Or maybe 4? But can we protect them? That's the question that still lingers.

A/N: Next chapter is... It just is lol. BUT THE PROPOSAL!!! Who else loved it? Just because they're engaged, doesn't mean it's over! There's a lot more left in this book. Also, check out No More Secrets! It's come a long way, lol. Wattpad updated on my iphone, so I'll be able to update a LOT faster. Leave me 5 comments? Maybe a message or two? I love you guys! Thank you so much!

~CasuallyMe