Chapter 10: RIP

A/N: Guyssss! This chapter is... Yeah, just read it.

~CasuallyMe

~*! Tiana's POV !*~

Antonio and I were moving in a circle, back to back.

"They can't hear this down stairs?" I whispered to him.

"No, I had to get sound proof walls. This isn't the first time Garibaldi's men have done this. How else did you think they couldn't hear you scream my name the other day," he whispered back and chuckled as I blushed. As soon as he finished, Garibaldi slid through a broken window.

"Good evening Antonio," he said. Then he looked to me.

"Tiana, my lovely lady. How are you?" He asked. Really? In a time like this?

"I'm living," I retorted. One of his men moved towards me, and I shot him at the instant. He fell with an "Ahhh!"

"Oh, so this is how we're going to play?" He said walking over to a corner by the window he came through. I was gonna shoot, but I couldn't bring myself to it. I mean, this is my father's best friend for Christ sake. He's like a second father to me, and I can't hurt him.

"Your men move, I shoot," I replied. Another one moved, and instead of the leg, I hit him in the shoulder. "I wasn't lying," I laughed.

"Hmm... Do you know what you've done to me?" He asked.

"No sir. If anything, I thought I made your life better. I mean, your son is finally happy, and making more money than he used to which started as apart of your old company. But now it's in my hands, and I can make you fall as easily as I can say your name," I said, smirking at him. I knew exactly how to deal with his kind from those Surrounding Analysis classes from Matt. People like him try to make you sound like you ruined their life and make you pity them, plus they're sarcastic.

"Haha, Tiana, you seem to not know who you are..." He trailed off. "Need I remind you your father used you as bait? The business wouldn't have been without me. And you were the price he had to pay," he stated. I was confused. My dad basically sold me? That's not true, it can't be.

"Garibaldi, what do you want from me? I have done absolutely nothing to you. Remember when we used to be close? You took me out for everything like ice cream, and baseball games," I said still moving in a circle with Antonio behind me. I guess one of the Garibaldi men moved, and my fiancé shot. "Ahhh!" Sailed through the air as a cry of pain.

"Yes I remember Tiana. But you don't know why do you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No sir. I don't," I responded truthfully.

"Well, your father promised you to me. I tried to get as close to you as I could. I tried sneaking you into my room, but you were just too smart. You always saw through my plans, but yet you still trusted me," he said. He wanted to sleep with me?! For what?! I was a little girl. Creep.

"Haha, you're a sick sick man John," I said calling him by his real name.

"Yes, but you were always a pretty girl. And when your father couldn't get you to sleep with me, he promised you to my son, Warren. Warren had NO idea though. So when you all got older, I tried to force him to be with you. Sure, both of you hated each other on the relationship side of things. But one way or another, somebody in the Garibaldi family is going to sleep with Tiana Smithson," he chuckled still standing in the corner by the widow he came in. Another person moved and "POW!" rang in the air. This was my shot.

"And that's not all you did Tiana, you went and dated this guy. The guy who shut down my operation. And when I went into hiding, you brought him right to me. Now I'm facing jail time, and I can't have my children running around without a daddy," he snickered.

"What are you talking about Garibaldi?" I snapped.

"Oh! Lover boy didn't tell you?" He asked. Another one moved, Antonio shot him. "I'm their daddy! All of them. And Antonio knew. He just wanted to get close to you because he knew Warren is the only kid I take care of. He's the only one that became worth something. He searched you before he moved back to New York Tiana. He knew you would lead him right to Warren, and Warren would lead you to me. Isn't that right pretty boy?" He said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Am I engaged to someone who used me?

"Tiana, I swear I had no idea. Don't let him get into your head. He's messing with you," Antonio pleaded. We were still moving around in the same motion. I shot another one just out of pure anger. There were only two men, and Garibaldi left.

"Oh, I see. So you're trying to make me miserable? Just because you're not happy," I said.

"Never my darling. I would never want to make you miserable. I just want to... Hmm... Let you know what's coming," he said. Antonio and I shot at the same time, facing opposite of each other. 1 left: Garibaldi.

"Oh, trust me. I'm completely aware," I said back. Garibaldi moved towards me and now Antonio and I stood still.

"You're even more gorgeous," he said stroking my hair.

"You know what Mr. Garibaldi? I'm just done. If you want me, take me. Antonio lied, and I never want to be with him again. Plus, I think you look amazing to be your age," I flashed a smile. Antonio looked at me like I was out of my mind. I winked at him letting him know to play along. He nodded.

"Tiana?! What is wrong with you?!" He screamed and feigned hurt.

"Now that I think about it, you used me Antonio. Mr. Garibaldi, I'm ready to be with you," I said smashing my lips into his. Antonio moved behind him, and tried to shoot, but Garibaldi stabbed him.

"You two are so stupid," he said facing Antonio as he dug the knife deeper. Antonio winced, and doubled over.

"I hate to do this. Rest in peace Mr. Garibaldi," I said as I shot one single shot in the back of his head. He fell, dead. I killed Mr. Garibaldi. My best friend's father. I killed my father's only best friend. And as of right now, I wanted to kill my father too, honestly. But more importantly, Antonio is hurting.

"I'm so sorry babe. But that's the end of him. He's dead," I said scooping Antonio up, and calling Lexi.

"Hey Lex, I need the Emergency Crew to come through Antonio and I's room at the castle," I said holding down a cloth on Antonio's wound to hopefully stop the bleeding. I learned this in training too.

"Already here," Lexi said from behind me. The crew came in and took Antonio out.

"Please, please be careful," I said sobbing over my injured fiancé. Yes, fiancé. I can't lose him. Lexi pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tight.

"I'm here baby girl. Matt is already at the precinct's hospital. You can't go now, but we'll visit later, okay?" She said cradling me. She looked amazing, to say the least. Now that the baby is here, she had already dropped her weight. Her and Matt were back on the crime fighting scene, just like Antonio and I.

"Thank you so much," I said sitting down on my bed with Lexi. She's been the only friend I really have besides everyone in this castle, and really, this is all I need.

"You're welcome. Here," she said pulling out a tissue and wiping the tears away.

"Lex, I don't know what I'll do without him. Him and this family are my-my everything," I said sobbing.

"I know, T," she said pulling me in and hugging/rocking me. "When Matt first got hurt, I didn't know what to do. I felt as though it was my fault, and that tore me up in it of itself. Just know there's nothing you could've done to prevent it. Mr. Garibaldi is dead, and that's worth a stab wound. I bet Antonio will be back to brand new before you know it. And you know what the best part is?" She asked me.

"No?" I questioned.

"Well, when Warren finds out, he'll be kind of happy," she explained. I sat up looking at her confused.

"You never knew, but Mr. Garibaldi used to beat on Warren. He used to get drunk, and beat the hell out of him if he didn't make the right grades. And all this time, Warren has been working for us too. He tipped us off that his father was Mob Boss that would make people take money from the government to pay him back. One day, he just got tired of his father, called the police, and told it ALL. And I mean ALL. He told how John killed his mom right in front of him when he was little. He told how John beat on him. And most importantly, he told that John had planned on getting to you. Only reason Warren got with you was to protect you from his sick father. And your dad never sold you, or used you as a bribe either. You know he loves his baby girl. And no, Antonio knew NONE of this. He would've let his guard down to Garibaldi if he knew he was his father. That's why we didn't tell him. But now he knows, and Warren is his brother," Lexi explained once again. I shook my head, absorbing all this information. She still held me like a good best friend should.

"Oh, and Lexi," I said sitting up and looking her in the eye.

"Mhhmm?" She replied.

"He proposed," I smiled showing off my ring. She screamed in excitement and joy.

Lexi and I watched some movies with the family. She is being a great best friend compared to the ones back home, who only associated with me because of money. This girl was for real, and she will always stick by my side.

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

I just came out of surgery, and I felt so much better. I love the medicine department at the CIA because they work fast. It wouldn't be until tomorrow until I went home though. But now, Lexi was driving Tiana to come see me. Finally! I thought. I miss Tiana so much.

"Hey," Tiana said softly knocking on my door.

"Hi gorgeous," I beamed at her and motioned for her to come sit with me on the hospital bed.

"I miss you," I said connecting my lips to hers. She kissed me deeply to let me know she missed me also.

"I love you so much. And I'm sorry about that plan. I thought it was going to work," she apologized.

"No babe, it's fine. The good thing is that he's dead, and we're done with him. I would have rather it been me than you," I answered looking into her deep chocolate eyes which were now starting to fill up with water.

"Tiana, baby don't cry," I said pulling her to lay next to me. The very second she laid her head on my chest, my heart monitor sped up. She smiled at me because my heart was pounding with nervousness.

"You know, I have fallen in love with this ring," she said looking up at me.

"And I've fallen in love with you. That's why you have that ring," I said kissing her forehead.

"I've fallen harder for you," she playfully argued back. This is what I needed right now: Humor. That's another reason I love Tiana because she makes me laugh. And yes, even though I felt better physically, mentally I was destroyed. Garibaldi is my father, and the father to the rest of the children. He tried to rape Tiana countless times when she was younger, but she was too smart. And on top of that, Warren is my brother. Most people would've hated Warren for dating Tiana before me, but he was protecting her. Not to mention, him and I are friends now.

"No," I argued back.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES!"

She rolled over and pressed a deep kiss to my lips again so I couldn't protest.

"You know who tipped the CIA off? And gave us the lead on this case?" my baby asked.

"No? Who?" I questioned back.

"Your brother, Warren. He told everything when he was around 15. But it took so long to find Garibaldi because he swore to Warren if he told, he was gonna kill him," I explained.

"Oh... Well when are him and Vanessa coming down?" I asked.

A/N: Here you guys go! Hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and vote! Love you guys! (: