Chapter 1

Y/n's Pov

Alright so my name is Y/n Y/l/n. I'm 18 years old. I'm 6 foot 3. I go to Melview High(a/n idk i made it up). Uhhh yep. I make good grades. I'm pretty smart I just don't always try. I have pretty much every girl wrapped around my finger. They always say I'm hot. I know I am. I'm not really the relationship type though. With every girl I sleep with it's the same. They think they can change me... But they can't.

Anyway so I'm in my 3rd class for the day we only have 4 and this class ends at 1:55 and it's only 11:30. Ugh god I'll be in here forever. The only thing I look forward to is hanging out with Y/bf/n and getting on the nerves of the school's hottest girl Lauren Jauregui. That girl does something to me. Those piercing green eyes, that gorgeous black hair that cascades down her back. She effortlessly looks beautiful. I mean hot. Damn what the fuck? I was brought out my thoughts when Y/bf/n was snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Yo Y/n what's gotten into you bro? You seem out of it." "I'm just fine just thinking about tonight's game." and the hottie that I'll see on the sidelines. I forgot to tell you Lauren is a cheerleader and I'm on the basketball team. So we see each other very often.

She's gorgeous I want to talk to her but I just annoy her. Eh I'll try anyway. "Hey Lauren?" she looked at me out of the corner of her eye and turned around to her back was facing me. This will be harder than I thought. "Lauren?" I tapped her shoulder this time she turned around "what Y/n?" she asked a bit annoyed. She probably thinks I'm going to say something dumb because every time I talk to her I usually say something stupid or cocky. "I wanted to say you look beautiful today." In all honesty she did. Her hair in a ponytail while she had on her cheer outfit. It really brought out the color of her eyes. "Y/n if this is just a way to get in my pants try someone else." she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I-I'm not really y-you look amazing as always." why am I stuttering? Why are my palms getting sweaty? She looked unconvinced but thanked me non the less as a small blush crept up on her cheeks. "Y/n trying to work his charm?" I heard Justin from the basketball team ask. I glared at him and blushed. "No I'm not. I was having a decent conversation with a beautiful lady until you so kindly butted in." I spoke sarcastically while he raised his hands in defense."
Finally lunch came around an hour later and I kept to myself which was unlike me but the guys were too into their own conversation to notice. I made up an excuse to go to the bathroom and left the lunch room to walk around to clear my head.

After that encounter with Lauren in 3rd she's been on my mind. And got my heart fluttering. But why? I've never felt this way bef- WAIT! I have before. And I don't like where this going. Of course as I was walking I ran into the person I didn't need to see right now.. Lauren.

"Hey Y/n" "Hey Lauren" "whatcha up to" "just thinking" I responded as I rocked back and forth on my feet "how about you?" "I'm going to meet Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani for a quick cheer meeting." "oh ok c-cool." Damn again with the stuttering. I'm really making this obvious. "Yep" she said popping the p. "So I'll see you back in class in a few I guess" "Yea I guess so." I shrugged and bit my lip this cannot get more awkward. "Ok bye." she went in for a hug so did I but my hands landed on her ass. Oh my god she's gonna think I'm a perv. I moved my hands quickly. "I am so sorry I-I d-didn't mean to." I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato now. "I-it's ok I'm going now" and she speed walked away.

Way to go Y/n...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Halllooooo babes. First fanfic and this is short. Idk if this is good or not. I decided to go ahead and make Y/n a boy bc not that many fanfics have Lauren and a guy. Aannddd I hope this doesn't suck too much.