Chapter 10

Y/n Pov

After dinner we all went back to the Jauregui house for a few. Now Lauren and I are back at home just relaxing. You know watching Netflix. Chilling. We haven't done anything in a while so I was hoping that maybe tonight something could happen.

She was cuddled with her back to my front watching whatever movie was playing. I pushed some of her hair to the side and leaned forward to start leaving little kisses down the side of her neck. Just a few here and there so she won't know what's going on quite yet. I adjusted her and myself so that I was more comfortable and in easier reach of her neck. I slowly slid my hand down to the waistband of her pajama bottoms and played with it as I started to get a but rougher with my kisses. I bit down slightly on her neck and that caused her to moan and turn around in my lap.

A smirk was planted firmly on my lips as I waited for her to speak. "Why do you do this? I just wanna relax and watch movies. Then you have to turn me on because you can't wait at least for this movie to be over." I put my hands up in defense. "I can't help it that you're sexy as hell. Just looking at you turns me on." She playfully rolled her eyes at my remark. "I tell you what." She began "If you leave me alone and watch the rest of this movie with me, then we can go as many rounds as you want. Including for a while tomorrow. Deal?" I nodded my head furiously because that would be dumb to pass up that offer.

She giggled and leaned back into my embrace as the movie continued to play. About 5 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I wonder who could be here at this time of day. I let Lauren move forward a bit so I could get up and check the door. They knocked again before I could reach it. Damn impatient much? I finally got to the door and opened it to reveal a face I never hoped to see again. "Why hello there Y/n"

A/n: WOOHOOO cliffhanger. I did that so I would update faster. I made it short on purpose. Who do you think is at the door?😏