Chapter 3

A/n: This picture does things to me....

Y/n's Pov

Ever since that kiss a couple of weeks ago, Lauren is all I ever think about. We text each other too. I hope she feels the same way about me though because I'm falling for her and falling hard. Today is Saturday and I wonder if she's doing anything today. Ill just text her
(Y/n Lauren)

Hey beautiful what are you doing today?

Hello charming and nothing why

I was wondering if you'd like that go out with me today

That's cool. What time and what to wear?

Uh about 3:30 and wear casual clothes. Something to be comfortable in.

Okay babe see you then😉

Yeah see you Lo

Wow she just called me babe. My heart skipped a beat man. It's all good. I'm gonna take her on a picnic in this really pretty spot I like to go and chill at when I'm thinking and then I can tell her my feelings and ask her to be my girlfriend. Hopefully she says yes. It's 2:00?! I got to start getting ready now.

I took a shower, put on some gray and black joggers and a muscle shirt and then packed something for lunch. I looked at the time and it's 3:00 so I need to start heading out. I put the basket and blanket in my Challenger (it's white with black stripes) and then hopped in and texted Lauren for her address. When she told me I drove and a single rose from the flower stand nearby and then drove to her house.

I got there 5 minutes early which was great because I was hella nervous. I got to the door and knocked after spending those 5 minutes in the car trying to calm down and a guy came to the door. "How can I help you?" "Uh I'm hear to pick Lauren up for a few." he gave me the one over and smirked "Are you her boyfriend?" I looked down and blushed "I hope to be soon." he chuckled and stuck his hand out for me to shake "I'm Chris, Lauren's brother." "Ohh it's nice to meet you." then another guy came to the door and opens the door wider "You must be Y/n." "Umm yes sir." "I'm Lauren's father, Mike." he extended his hand for me to shake which I accepted and then he stepped outside. "Listen Y/n, I don't want my baby getting hurt got it? If I find out you do I'll hunt you down and do things that I'm pretty sure are illegal." I gulped and nodded "Yes s-sir. I would never want to hurt her though sir. She's too special." he chuckled at my nervousness and patted my back. "Call me Mike. Sir makes me feel old" "Yes sir, I mean Mike."

Just then Lauren came out "Dad don't scare him." "It's ok he wasn't. He was just making sure I don't hurt his little girl and I completely understand." he smiled at me and then went inside. "You ready to go?" I asked her to which she nodded so i grabbed her hand and walked her to her side of the car and opened her door. Once she got in I closed it and ran to my side. When we started driving she asked "So where are we going?" "It's a surprise." she groaned and I giggled at her.

Once we arrived at the spot I got out and got all of the stuff and opened her door for her. Then I intertwined our fingers and walked to my spot. It's like an open greenland with a pond where you can see the fish and ducks. And it's so peaceful and calm back here. I set up the stuff and gave her the rose as we sat down. "Thank you it's beautiful and so is this place." "Yea you sure are." I responded while looking her in her eyes. She looked down and blushed. "Hey don't hide from me you're cute when you blush." she blushed even more while I just chuckled.

We ate lunch and just talked about things. The sun started setting and I thought now was the perfect time to ask her.

"Hey Lauren" "Yea" I took a deep breath. It's now or never. "I wanted to tell you how beautiful you looked today." she looked at me confused. "How I barely have any makeup on and I'm just in a T-shirt and some ripped jeans?" "You don't have to have a lot of makeup on to look beautiful. You make everything that's here not even exist. You're honestly so damn breathtaking and every time I look at you I fall for you. Ever since that kiss you've been on my mind." i grabbed her hands "And now Lauren I wanna make you mine. So would you be my girlfriend?" she looked shocked by my words and I thought I said the wrong thing "I-I'm sorry I just thou-" she cut me off my pressing her lips to mine gently. She caressed my cheek and then pulled away. "Of course Y/n." I smiled and so did she then she laid her head on my shoulder and we watched the rest of the sunset.

(skip packing up and car ride because too much)

We got back to Lauren's house around 9:00. I seriously lose track of time with her. I walked her to her front door and wrapped my arms around her waist while hers went around my neck "Lo I really had a great time today I hope we can do it again sometime?" "Yea of course I mean you are my boyfriend." she giggled and I laughed. "You are right about that. And I like the sound of it. I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend." I gave her a cheesy smile while she just laughed. Her laugh gives me life!! A light turned on in her house so we sped things up. "Alright well I'll text you later ok?" she nodded her head "Yeah. I'll see you later Y/n/n." She was about to go inside until I pulled her back by her waist and placed my lips on hers. She was surprised at first but quickly kissed back. When air was need I pulled back but then I continually pecked her lips. "Ok. I. Have. To. Go. Now. Babe" she giggled "Ok bye baby." she waved and went inside and I got in my car and went home.

I'm falling for you Jauregui and I hope you catch me