Chapter 11

Why hello there Y/n

"Why are you here?!" I spat at him. He sat there with a stupid smirk on his face. "Come on Y/n? That's the hello I get after I haven't seen you for years. You know you've missed your favorite older brother." He finished with a chuckle. He knew what he said was a lie. He's not my favorite. "You know damn well you're not my favorite. You're my only other brother. Who left me behind when mom and dad died. You never even treated me right when you lived here! You got me believing that their death was my fault. I changed because of you! I want you oUT OF MY LIFE!!"

By this point I was trying to control my breathing. I didn't want things to get super out of control even though that's where it was heading. I watched his expression change as he looked behind me. I was confused until I turned around and saw Lauren standing a few steps behind me watching the scene unfold before her.

"Damn Y/n. You chose a good one. How long before you're tired of her too?" I looked at him and once again her had a smirk plastered firmly on his face. He was waiting on me to lose my temper. Even when we were kids I had problems with my anger. It got worse when my parents were gone but thanks to Lauren I had it under control for the most part. Now I wasn't so sure how much longer I would stay calm.

"First of all. 'Her' has a name. It's Lauren. Second I will never get tired of this beautiful human. Danny (your brother's name. Or you can use a different name) I don't know why the hell you're here. But you need to go." Lauren was stepping from behind me and held onto my arm. I started clenching my fists and began to step closer to him the more he smirked and chuckled. "Baby bro calm downnn. Chill. I just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing. I see I'm not welcome here so I'll just leave."

He turned on his heel. But before he made it down the steps he turned around, "And I see you're still a little pussy like when we were little. Because if you weren't you would've hit me by now. Mom and dad would've loved to see you right now. Especially dad. Still got anger issues I see. You know how dad hated when we didn't stick up for ourselves. That's why he was always so hard on you. He wanted you to stop being a little bitch. Like you always were..and you always will be one." He shook his head and laughed while walking down the stairs.

I lost all control and yanked my arm from Lauren's grip then ran down the stairs after him. I threw a punch but I forgot how fast his reflexes were. He turned around and grabbed my fist twisting it a bit while pushing me harshly into the door of his car. He leaned close to my ear as he gripped my neck. "This is just the beginning of me bud. You'll see more of me. I promise that." He let me go and threw me forward a bit then winked at me while walking to his car.

It seemed that things were getting better but now my whole world was crashing down all because he came back.

Life just got way harder

A/n: woah. Update. Sorry I've been busy. I'm back guys