Chapter 12

Lauren's Pov (she's 9 months now)

Time sure does fly. I'm just relaxing on the couch while Y/n goes to the store. I'm really tired today and feeling really lazy. I gotta pee though. I stand up and start waddling to the bathroom but suddenly felt a rush of water down my leg. I looked down and started panicking. Oh damn, my dam broke!

Good thing my phone is in my pocket. I grabbed it and called Y/n as fast as I could

Y/n: Hello
Lauren: Y/N HURRY UP
Y/n: I'm leaving now. Haha i know you're hungry.
Lauren: Y/N IM BEING SERIOUS. THIS ISNT A JOKE. MY WATER BROKE
Y/n: HOLY SHIT. UUUHHHH OK OK IM ON MY WAY AS FAST AS I CAN.

I hung up the phone and started panicking. Waddling around the house as quick as I could trying to grab the bag my parents has showed us how to make for my hospital stay. I waddled by a mirror and looked at myself, I look like an over weight duck running for food. Hey but I'm a sexy over weight duck. I winked at myself then laughed and continued on my mission to get everything that I needed so as soon as Y/n gets here we can go.

About 5 minutes later he pulled up and ran into the house. He grabbed the bag from me and carried threw it over his shoulder then carefully picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car.

The drive to the hospital was pretty silent except for me groaning and gripping his arm since I was in so much pain.

He rushed over to my side and quickly but carefully got me out. Then quickly got us inside. Yelling for a nurse and doctor as soon as we set foot in the door. "HURRY PLEASE SOMEONE. HER WATER BROKE." You could see the panic on his face as he frantically looked around. People came rushing in and before we knew it I was in a wheelchair on my way to a room.

10 minutes later I'm laying in a hospital bed in a gown waiting on the Doctor telling me to push. The doctor comes in and so does Y/n. "I called your parents and the girls. They'll be here soon" I nod my head but yell soon afterwards as another wave of contractions hit me. I grip the side of the bed as the doctor motions Y/n to stand beside me.

"Alright Ms. Jauregui we're gonna need you to start pushing on the count of 3. 1..... 2.....3 push!" My eyes squeeze shut and I grip onto Y/n's hand as tight as I can. "That's it Lauren you can do it babe" I feel Y/n lean down and kiss my forehead as I continue to push and squeeze his hand harder.

"Okay Ms. Jauregui continue to take deep breaths and push. We can see the head." I push again feeling the room get impossibly hotter.

"You're almost there. Just one last push." I hear Y/n squeal "I can see it!" I look over at him and he nods his head encouraging me to give one last push.

I push as hard as I can until I hear cries and cheers filling the room. I open my eyes tiredly and let my head hit the pillow.

"Congratulations Ms. Jauregui it's a- Lauren. Lauren. LAUREN!" I feel myself being shaken and I sit up quickly then look around to be faced with my classmates. Dammit I feel asleep in class. Wait!?

"Ms. Lauren would you care to tell the class what you were dreaming about?" I shook my head and sunk down in my chair. I looked over and saw Y/n look at me then wink "Damn mamí. You should let me get some of that spicy Cuban ass." He said as he bit his lip. I rolled my eyes.

"In your dreams...and apparently in mine too." I whispered the last part more to myself. I rubbed my eyes and then the sides of my head to rid myself of the sleepy feeling and to shake those thoughts I was feeling.

"Ms. Jauregui since you were sleeping I was explaining to your classmates that there will be one final project you all will have before graduation and it will be presented. You all will be assigned partners so that everyone works with someone you've never worked with before. I have placed the list of you and your partners up on the door. If you find your name and look straight across you will see the name of your partner. The topic will be how love can change people for either the good or bad, since this is psychology class. Here are your guidelines and what will help you to make the best grade." He said as he passed out the rubrics.

As he sat the last one on the last student's desk the bell rang signaling that class was dismissed. We got up and packed up our stuff and made our way towards the door. I was the last one out of the class and as I walked up to door to see the list I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist and pull me back slightly.

"Hey mamí looks like we're partners." I turned around only to be met with Y/n standing there with a stupid smirk. I shook my head in disbelief and quickly looked at the paper to find my name. Then I moved my finger directly across from mine 'Y/n Y/l/n.' I stared at the name and my name. I kept mumbling no and shaking my head "oh my god this can't be happening." Y/n came from behind me "you better believe it green eyes. We're partners and we gotta work together. Let me know when you're free so we can start this project because the sooner were done, the sooner I can relax."

I nodded my head and walked away still shocked from all that happened. I have to do a project with Y/n. And all that happened..was a dream. Just a dream. Does that mean I like him? NAHHH. Just a dream. I can't believe I thought that was real. That was the funniest dream I've ever had. Who would think that he would fall for me and change how he is? Haha that was a good joke.

Now I gotta think about this project

A/n: 😁😊