Chapter 4

Y/n Pov

Everything has been going great between Lauren and I. My friends always tease me and her about it saying things like.. 'Aww she broke down his walls.' 'She tamed the hulk.' 'Finally you settled down.' they're so annoying. But I'm glad to have her. We've been together for about a month and girls still flirt with me?? Like I'm taken can't you see that I'm happy. And guys still try to flirt with Lauren but she doesn't want them.

So back to 3rd period again. I'm just chilling in class since I finished my work.... My relaxing was going great until Lauren stood up and her shirt rose up and someone had to comment on it. Guess who it was. If you guess Luis then you are a winner
"Damn mamí lemme get a piece of that." She sat down and rolled her eyes while I sat up and glared at him. I swear to god this dude never learns. "She's taken Luis. And I'm sure she doesn't want a your 3 inch dick." He glared at me and came and sat behind me. Which happened to be the seat next to Lauren.

I heard Lauren shifting a lot and I looked over saw him trying to rub her thigh. That made my blood boil. The fuck is his problem?! "Dude your dirty ass fingers off my girl she doesn't want you!" I was trying to keep my cool because I didn't want to get suspended. He looked at me and moved his hand higher up her leg. He smirked and she tried to move but he gripped her thigh and made her wince in pain.

This dude really needs a lesson. Justin was watching with wide eyes and Lauren's friends were watching with just as much shock filled on their faces. For one because he was really trying me. And two he deliberately was hurting her. "Luis you have 2 fucking seconds to let her or I will beat your sorry ass again." I was fuming. But he set me off when Lauren finally stood up and he smacked her ass.

I jumped up and slammed him into the wall. He grabbed my shirt and punched me in the nose so I stumbled back a bit. I regained my balance and forcefully pushed him which made him fall. I kicked him in his ribs that caused him to yelp in pain. I got on top of him and hit him several times until his nose started to bleed and he had a gash above his eyebrow. I attempted to punch him again but he rolled over so I punched the floor. That caused me to yell in pain and grip my hand. He used that opportunity to flip me over and start punching me. I wanted to laugh because his punches feel like my little brother's punches. But this was serious. I grabbed his fist and twisted it until I felt a pop. Then I grabbed his shirt and held him up with my non injured hand. "If you ever touch her like that again or any girl like that....I won't hesitate to kill you ass. At least have some respect for young women." He nodded his head really fast and I let him go.

It wasn't even time for lunch but I grabbed my things and left to go to the nurse and then home because of my hand. As I walking down the hallway I heard a door close and then footsteps. "Y/n! Y/n wait!" I stopped and turned around to see Lauren running up to me. "Are you ok?" "Yea I'll be ok." "Listen you've got to stop fighting so much." She said and that caught me off guard. "Why? He deserved it. I was sticking up for you and he really pisses me off." "I know you were but you've got to stop before you get really hurt. You just hurt you hand from that what else will happen if you keep going?" I rolled my eyes. "Who are you to tell me that I need to stop? Yea you're my girlfriend but I know what I need to do to protect myself and others. And it helps me let out stress and anger." I was really getting mad because she continued to push the subject. "Y/n this has got to stop end of story!" She yelled "End of story?! You're kidding me right?! No not end of story. I'll try to stop but if I'm bothered then let it happen. I bet you liked when he was all up on you didn't you?" She looked shocked and confused that I would say that. But right now I couldn't even think about what I was saying I was so mad.
"No I didn't. But maybe he was right when he said all you like is getting attention! And maybe my friends were right when they said all you care about is yourself." All I could do is stand there. It's one thing for some douche to say stuff about you but when the person you're in love with says that to you it feels different.

Lauren noticed my facial expression and she looked sorry for what she said but the damage was already done. "Y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I don't even know why I sai-" I cut her off my putting my hand up "Save it Lauren. I'm going home." With that I turned around and left with her calling my name while I was leaving but I didn't turn around once.

Damn I thought she was different