Chapter 7

Y/n's Pov (2 months later. 1 month until graduation)

After that night Lauren and I had been getting closer until about a week ago. She doesn't really talk to me anymore. Hell she barely even looks at me. Her friends look at me more than she does. Every time I try to talk to her she makes up an excuse as to why she can't or she's "busy". I don't think she's cheating because she just wouldn't. I don't think she would anyway.

Here in class again she will glance my way but when I smile or wave or even if we make we contact she averts her gaze really quickly. It's really bothering me. I don't know what I did or why she's acting like this but it's making me sad and mad. Like without her I feel so lonely. I'll just talk to her later today so I can figure things out.

After school
I'm standing at her locker. I legit ran here to get here before her. She was talking and laughing with her friends or as some of the freshman call them OT5? I don't know why but ok. The girls saw me first and slowed down but didn't stop. They kept looking between me and Lauren. She noticed them slowing down and she looked confused until she looked in my direction. Her eyes widened and she stopped walking. Seeing that she wasn't going to come to me I walked to her and the girls stepped back. "Hey Lo." I tried to kiss her but she moved her head so I kissed her cheek. Ouch. My face fell "Lauren what's wrong?" She shook her head "Nothing." I raised an eyebrow "Oh well I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie or something tonight." I just really wanted to hear her excuse this time. By this time the girls were down the hallway to give us some privacy. "Oh I can't. The girls and I are going to Camila's house for a sleepover." I nodded my head.

"Ok well I guess I'll see you later." She nodded and started walking off. Little does she know that I have all of the girls numbers. And I know where they live. Not in a creepy way. We've all hung out before because they like my friends so we all hung out together. That was when Lauren and I were on good terms.

3 hours later

I texted Camila earlier and they were all hanging out so I went to her house to go and see Lauren. I knocked on the door and a confused Camila answered the door. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" "I came to see Lauren." She looked even more confused. "Lauren's not here. She left a while ago." "Oh ok. She said you guys were having like a sleepover or some shit." "Noooo we're not. We agreed to have one next week. Not this week." I nodded my head even though I was still confused as to why she'd lie. "Ok well thanks anyway." I got in my car and texted Lauren.
(Y/n Lauren)

Hey where are you?

Babe😍💚- At Camila's. I told you earlier. Why?

Oh yeah. Haha I forgot. Just checking in and saying I love you.

Babe😍💚- Ok I love you too.

Ok why is she lying? I'm going to her house.

I drove to her house and only her car was there so I got out the car and knocked on the door. A faint one second came from Lauren on the other side. Ok so she's here. When she opened the door her face looked almost scared. "Y/n  w-what are you d-doing here?" Stay calm Y/n. "I could ask you the same thing. I thought you were at Camila's along with the other girls. But she said you guys left a while ago and that the little sleepover was next week. I wanted to talk to you because I don't understand why you've been avoiding me. It's starting to hurt my feelings that you keep ignoring me or making up stuff as to why we can't hang out anymore like we used to. It would be one thing if we were just friends but you're my girlfriend who I really care about. What's going on?" She shook her head and fiddled with her fingers. She always does that when she's nervous "Nothing is wrong." "Really Lauren? Then why can't you look at me?" She looked up at me and backed up then tried to close the door. But I stopped it with my foot. "Lauren let me in. Please don't shut me out." I was basically begging her which is weird because I hate begging for things.

A tear fell from her eye as she opened the door. "Come on. You can go up to my room so we can talk. My family will be home soon so." I nodded my head and stepped in and waited for her to close the door so she could come with me. She walked up the stairs first and I followed her to her room and closed the door. "So what's up?" She looked at the floor and sighed as more tears fell from those beautiful eyes. I ran to her side and and kneeled down beside her and wiped her tears. "Baby what's wrong?" I hugged her tight and her arms flung around me  and sobbed into my shirt. I rubbed her back for comfort and she started to calm down. "Lauren babe what's wrong?" She sniffled and mumbled something in my shirt. "Lauren I can't hear you" she sat up and looked at me with puffy eyes "Please don't leave me!" I looked at her shocked. "Lauren I would never leave you. What are you talking about?" She looked at the floor "If I tell you please don't be mad at me." I nodded my head even though I was scared of what she would say.

"Ok well" she took a deep breath and started crying again "I-I-I'm pregnant." I stood up shocked but I wasn't gonna go anywhere. "Please don't leave." I shook my head "No I'd never leave. How are yo- Never mind I know how. This is exciting." I started jumping up and down like an excited puppy. "Wait you're not mad?" She sniffled while wiping her eyes. "No babe I'm excited. Plus how can I be mad for something that I helped do anyway. And you're too perfect to just let go. I'll be here with you all the way. It is mine right?" She gave me that 'Really?' look. "Of course it's yours. You are the only one I've slept with." I chuckled. "I'm just messing with you. I love so much and this little monkey in there." I poked her stomach a few times to make her giggle. "There's my happy baby that I love to see so much. Don't ever hide stuff from me ok? You were worrying me so much. I thought I did something." I sat down beside her on the bed and pulled her down to cuddle with me. Then I started peppering kisses all on her face just to listen to that cute little giggle of hers. "Ok ok stop. I promise I won't anymore." I giggled and smiled then pressed my lips to hers in what seems like forever. She kissed back and I just felt like I was on cloud nine again.

Finally got my girl back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: time skip because why not. Don't forget get to comment and vote babes.