Chapter 5

Y/n Pov

Lauren has been calling and texting all day. But I haven't answered I just don't feel like being bothered. So I'll just take a nap

15 minutes later
I keep hearing a banging at my front door so I walked downstairs shirtless and in my basketball shorts because this person woke me up so its not worth looking decent. I opened the door and guess who.... Lauren of course

I rolled my eyes "What do you want Lauren?" She looked down and played with her fingers "I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I know that you do things for certain reasons but I just care about you a lot that's why I made a big deal about you fighting all the time." She looked up at me and she looked really sorry and guilty. "Come in Lauren so we can talk." She nodded her head and followed me inside. "Have a seat over there and I'll get us something to drink." She nodded and took a seat while I walked to the kitchen and got 2 water bottles and came back and say beside her on the couch then handed her water.

She snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around her protectively. "I know that you don't want me to get hurt....but when I was younger my dad told me I always need to defend myself no mater what. And to defend the people that I love. That's why I fought Luis." She sat up with wide eyes and my eyes widened as I realized what I said. "D-did you just say that you loved me?" Shit there is no way for me to lie "Uh I-I uh yeah I did." Blushed and looked away because I might have said it too early and she might not even see me the same way. "You don't have to say it back. I understand if you don-" she cut me off my kissing me. "Y/n I love you too." I smile widely "Really?" I was so excited and when she shook her head I was just over the fucking moon. Ha over the moon since when do I say stuff like that?

I couldn't stop smiling or think of anything to say so I crashed my lips into hers for a passionate kiss which she gladly returned. I turned my head slightly to deepen the kiss. She then straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she allowed. When our tongues touched we both moaned at the feeling. God her moans I could listen to all the time. She rocked hips into mine which caused me to moan into her mouth. We both pulled back reluctantly as air was needed. I looked at her. She looked so beautiful, her eyes were still closed and her breathing was heavy while her lips were swollen.

But the next thing she said caught me off guard. "I want you to make love to me." We've been dating for a about 2 months and she always made sure to let me know she wasn't ready which I respected. "Are you sure? I'll wait as long at you want me to. I won't pressure you to do anything you don't want me to do or that you don't want to do." She shook her head. "I'm sure. I want you to be my first." After she said that she crashed our lips together in a heated kiss. I stood up and she wrapped her legs around my waist while I walked up the stairs to my room without breaking the kiss. Once in my room I closed the door with my foot and laid her on the bed. "Are you sure?" She nodded her head and caressed my abs. "I'm positive. Please make love to me." I nodded my head and reached for her shirt.

I'm gonna make her feel so good

A/n: Heheheheh