Chapter 6

Wanna be smut ahead bc idk what I'm doing.

Y/n Pov

I gently pulled at the end of her shirt asking her if it was ok and she nodded. When I lifted her shirt off I kissed down her jawline to the valley of her breasts and down her stomach until I reached her pants. I looked up and she nodded so I unbuttoned them and slid them down her long thick legs. I kissed a path back up to her lips and gently pressed my lips to hers. This wasn't as rushed as the others. It was more loving. I sat her up and reached for her bra clasp and looked at the now dark green eyes. She nodded her head do I undid her bra and let it slid down her shoulders. "So beautiful." I muttered in between her breasts and I felt her shiver. I took a stiff bud into my mouth and grazed my teeth over it causing her to groan and buck her hips up while I palmed the other one. I soon switched sides to give the other breast the same treatment.

I then moved down to her panties and looked up at her "Are you sure babygirl? I can stop when you want me to." She nodded her head and I slowly pulled them down to be met with her glistening center. I kissed, sucked, and bit her inner thighs until I figured I teased her enough and latched my mouth to her clit. A loud glass shattering moan left her lips as the new pleasure took over her body. Her hands fell to my hair and gripped tight as a licked a line from her clit to her entrance. I inserted my tongue into her entrance and her grip on my hair almost became lethal as I hit the spongy part inside her. She bucked her hips up and moaned loudly once again. I wrapped my arms around her legs to hold them down. "Fuck! Y/n r-right there baby! Oh god don't stop." I repeatedly hit her g-spot making the pleasure increase.

"I'm about to- fuck I-I" I moved back up to her clit and gently bit down making her scream from the pleasure. "Damn baby you taste good." I gently licked her clean to help her come down from her high. I kissed my way back up her body and took in her state of pure ecstasy. She looked breathtaking. Her hair sprawled out on my pillow, her eyes half closed while she's trying to catch her breath. How did I get so lucky? "You ok there babe?" she nodded her head and reached for my shorts. She then pulled them down, leaving me in my boxers with my painful erection poking out. She gently grabbed me through my shorts making me moan at the feeling. "Take these off." I nodded my head and slid them down at a painfully slow pace making her whimper.

When I pulled them all the way down my 10 inches sprang free. She gasped at the size and gripped me. Stroking my cock so lightly that it almost didn't feel like anything was there. I kissed her again and laid her back. I pulled back enough to look her in the eyes. "Are you sure?" she nodded her head and kissed me in reassurance. I lined myself with her entrance and slowly pushed the head of my cock in watching her eyes screw shut and her breathing become ragged. I pushed until I was about halfway in and looked up to see tears falling from her eyes. "A-are you ok? Should I pull out?" she shook her head no while I kissed around her upper body. "No j-just go slow." I nodded my head since the pleasure was taking over keeping me from forming the right words. 

About a minute later I was fully buried in her and the tears were falling as the please. "Shit so tight. Are you ok?" she nodded her head and scratched down my back as I kissed around her face and slowly rocked my hips into hers. "It'll get better ok."

She continued to scratch my back and I guess all of the pleasure set in as she started to moan out my name and buck her hips up to meet mine. "Faster Y/n baby please. F-fuck pound me baby." I nodded my head as she pulled me down for our lips to meet in a sloppy kiss while I sped up my hips to give my babygirl what she wanted. "God Lauren you feel so good." I continued to thrust into her until I felt the familiar pit in my stomach. "I-I'm so close Lo." "Me too Y/n." My rule is I don't cum before a girl so I reached down and rubbed her clit ferociously until I felt her clench around me. "Fuck Y/n I can't." I continued to pound my hips into her "Let go I got you." She came with a scream of my name and I came like 2 seconds after.

I pulled my softening cock out of her and we both moaned at the feeling. I laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lips. "God I love you so much." She looked up at me with tired eyes and smiled sleepily. "I love you too." Then she closed her eyes and feel asleep within a few minutes. I smiled and kissed her temple right before I started to drift off.

But I can't help but think we forgot something...

A/n: feedback would be gladly appreciated