Contest?

So guys, I've come up with a little idea that I think will be fun

This is a contest...to see if anyone can create trailers for each of the His Name Is books

Here are the guidelines+prize(s) if you win:

DUE DATE: February 25th (George's birthday)

RULES:

—you may submit as many trailers as you like, but I will only be selecting one from each individual person. As in, you can submit a trailer for every single book if you really want to, but there will be four different winners. One for each book. (This rule may be exempt depending on the number of people who enter the contest...this could totally flop 😂)

—your trailer must be at least two minutes in length, but no longer than five

—in the trailer, you must mention the book's name+my Wattpad username (BuddysImpala). When or how you do this doesn't matter. Include a link to the story and/or my profile in the description of the video.

—You must mention who the fic is about. So, if you decide to make a trailer for His Name Is George, mention that it's about George (some people may not make the connection that it's specifically about George Harrison)

—Do NOT spoil the ending or any MAJOR plot events in the trailer. If you do this, your trailer will not be considered when I'm selecting the winners.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR TRAILER:

—Upload it to YouTube and send me the link via PM

WHAT YOU GET IF YOU WIN:

—An imagine with the celebrity of your choosing

As well as TWO of the following:

—a follow from me (if I'm not already following you)

—a shoutout on my profile+in the summary of the story you've made the trailer for

—a dedication

—a free, honest review on any one of your stories (if you have any)

I'll be really excited if this actually does work out! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!