57

The doorbell rings and I go answer it, telling Paul to wait in the living room.

I throw the door open to reveal my mother, and a grinning Grace.

"Essie!" Grace squeals, throwing herself at me. I chuckle and ruffle her hair.

"Hey, kiddo."

"I missed you!" she exclaims. I smile as I escort my sister and mother into the house.

"Where's Paul?" My mum asks, immediately scanning the area. I resist the urge to groan.

"He's in the living room, Mum. Please be nice."

"Aren't I always?" she asks as she walks into the living room. I roll my eyes as I follow her.

We go into the living room and Paul rises from his seat on the sofa, a smile on his face as he extends his hand. Even though he's technically met my mother once before, he still appears to be nervous.

"Hello ma'am. I don't think we've had a proper introduction. I'm Paul McCartney."

Mum plasters a smile on her face. As they shake hands, I feel Grace tug on my shirt and I squat down to look at her.

"What's up, Gracie?"

She looks at Paul before looking at me again. She whispers, "I don't like him, Essie."

"Why not?" I frown.

"Because he looks...old."

The most terrifying thing on Wattpad: smut written by 10-14/some 15 year olds (I feel like 15's the age where you begin to mature about that, hence the 'some')

But anyway

Burn it

Burn it all

My eyes did not ask for this 

Go sign Dreamlovegood901's Buddy Holly petition and watch her video! Links in the comments