Chapter 1 The crash

Hopes pov
Hey hopey my girlfriend Carli Lloyd says.  
Hey Babe what's up.
Oh nothing Just telling you the team decided to go out tonight. 
Oh really where to I say interested
Oh just to the movies the see something the girls still haven't decided yet she said as we walked downstairs to see the rest of the team. 

We are all sitting around the living room trying to decide what movie to go see when all  of a sudden we hear a car's tires screech and then a loud crash and more crashing we all look at each other as Riley and Reece come running downstairs saying there's a really bad car wreck.  ( pic above how the car looked before the Wreck)

We all walk outside with the exception of Christie who keeps her kids inside and we all stay in horror at the scene in front of us a black van is on its hood and a white van is messed up very badly I look over at the black man that looks like it has flipped over on its hood and I see a hand covered in blood resting on the pavement.

Carli,Abby ,Tobin ,Ashlyn ,and I  move a little closer to the wreckage and I hear a very faint whimper come from the back of the black van as we move closer it becomes louder and I can hear the sound of a little kid crying.

Carli  Abby Tobin  Ashlyn and I all look at each other with worried eyes.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hope you enjoyed this first chapter of my first book  more on the way