Chapter 3

YoonGi Pov

I walk to school with earphones in blocking everything.I felt hot, and uncomfortable. I've always hated this feeling. I blasted 'Mommae'by Jay Park.

For what seems like forever, I came up to the school. I walk to up the gates. I walk up past my "girlfriend". I don't even understand why she has that name 'Yoongi's girlfriend' I have never accepted her in any way.

I guess it's best for my figure anyway. To be known as the schools kingka, and she as the queenka. "Oppa!" She calls.

I groan in frustration. I really didn't want to talk to her today. "Jagi, I need to go." I say not wanting to deal with her right now.

I saw Hyemi down the hall. I had my one and only chance and she was in the way. Why the hell have I agreed to this?

"Oppa,  you promised me yesterday to came to my house." She says sweetly. "Jinja? I'll later I have to go." I say leaving her there to ignore anything else she has to say.

I sprinted down the hallway to Hyemi. From the looks of her face she acts like she doesn't want to see me.

The world did I do? Shit, I'm her bully. I forgot. I'm not Suga anymore, I'm Min YoonGi brand new. Suga is all gone, hes lost, and never be found. To Hyemi, all I am to her bully Min Yoongi.

"Hey, Hyemi." I say as she rolls her eyes. "Hi Yoongi." She says and turns to walk but I grab her. A picture falls from her binder of books.

I snatch it up.

Park Hyemi Pov

The picture fell. The one I've treasured for years, a picture that brought me to tears.(BARRRSSS YOOO~Lol OK I'll stop)

It was Suga and I laughing and playing at the beach I'm guessing about 13 or 14. Sometimes I miss him,  I just want to see his gummy smile again and how he would always sleep and never get up at my house.

I miss those days. I never really remembered his real name. I was so used to call him Suga I never remembered his real name.

Before I could pick it up he snatched it up. I wanted to grab the picture away but I remember what he could do to me. I have no friends.

I was always a loner until Hanbin came along he has always kept me company.

Yoongi was still staring at the picture he cracks a smile. I waited for him to make a remark about it but he doesn't.

"I really like this picture." He says handing it back to me.  He walks away still smiling. Weird, he was scowling me yesterday and acts like nothing happens.

I shrug it off and go to class.

~Lunch Break

I head to the canteen to see Hanbin waiting for me. "Hey Hanbin~ah." I say waving to him. I walk towards him and he smiles.

We both get lunch, and head towards the roof top. This has been our secret 'hideout'he called it. While he was eating food kept dropping out of his mouth.

I laughed and gave him a tissue. "Kashamida." He says taking them. "So have you finished the project Ms.Park gave us? " He asks.

"Ne, have you?" I ask as he nods. After eating we both threw our trashes away and head back down.

"Hyemi, I wanted to ask you something." He asks. "What is it?" I ask him.

"Oh,  maybe another time." He says sheepishly."Ok." I answer to him weirdly.

I hate it sometimes when people do this, but he's my friend I could wait.
-
-
-
-
¨What am I doing with my life¨ I hope you guys enjoyed ~ -babycak