Chapter 17

Hyemi Pov

We went home with bags of cake mix and candies. I was tired and so was Yeri. I didn't think she would love to bake a cake now.

We arrived home to find Bin and the rest of astro lying around. My eyes connected with MJ. He helped me carry the things and set it in the kitchen.

"Yeri, wants to go to the park." He said. "Oh, would you like to come too?" I asked him and he said yes. We everything inside the cupboards.

I grabbed a couple of juices and sandwhiches to eat. We all three headed out to the park.

"Piggy back ride!" Yeri says grabbing at mj shirt. He gladly puts her on his back and we start walking again.

We arrived to see children playing at the park. I mean it's a park who wouldn't? I set the bag on an empty table.

I followed Yeri on the jungle gym. Mj, whoever, was sitting on top of the slide preventing yeri to go down.

"Hyemi! This big rock is in the way!" Yeri said as mj laughs. "That's not how you treat your elders!" Mj said. "But your not an old man yet." She says.

"I meant I'm older than you." My said sliding down. "Finally!" She says sliding down after him. I look down to see their game of tag.

I laugh to myself. I sat on the top of the slide and slid down. I saw a familiar mop of green hair. "Yoongi!" I yell as his head immediately shoots up.

He gives me his gummy smile and jogs over to me. "Hai." He says.
"Hello." I say as he hugs me.

"I thought you were staying home today?" He asks. "Thats what I thought too, but yeri wanted to play." I say pointing to her.

"Ohs."

____________

Why are you guys so silent??? Make author nim happy with some comments and votes guys!!