Chapter 8

Park Hyemi Pov

I stared at them. I felt hot tears running down my face. They we're kissing and laughing. Playing around. That used to be me and him.

I had a break down. I was sobbing loudly. I felt my knees go jelly, and almost fell letting strong arms catching me. I looked up to see Yoongi. I stood up and hugged him.

I sobbed into his shoulder has he held me tight. "Its OK, let it all out." He says as I sob into his shirt getting it slightly wet.

"Lets go to my place shall we? You can let your Eomma or Appa know your with a friend." He says calmly Into my neck.

I nodded as he piggybacked me all the way to his house. I never knew he'd do this to me. I really loved Hanbin. He gave me feelings no one could give me.

He made me have butterflies, he'd make stupid jokes, and he showed affection in me. I guess it was all fake. I really don't care anymore.

I feel the presence of a house and looked up from Yoongi's back and sees that we are already inside. I get off and slip off my shoes. Yoongi does the same. He guides me into a room. It looked like his.

Surprisingly it was nice and neat. Everything was tidied and very plain. There we're pictures on his wall of probably his family. I came across a picture of him and a girl. The girl looked very familiar. They we're hugging each other and he had some lost front teeth.

I swear I have the same picture... I push the thought into the back of my head. I see Yoongi laying on the bed.

"Do you want to shower?" He asks out of no where. I look at the time, 10:00. "Yeah sure but I have no clothes." I say.

"You can wear my sisters clothes. And I think there are pair of unopened undergarments in her room." He says. "Oh, is your sister here?" I ask as he nods a 'no'.

"She attended a college in Busan, she keeps those extra clothes her whenever she's visiting." He says as I nod. "Where's the room?" I ask peering through the hallway.

"Walk straight, after a few more steps there should be a door that's painted blue. Its the only blue door." He says as I nod walking down the hallway feeling the carpet under my feet.

I come across a blue door, and it read 'Rae's Room'. I enter in and turn on the light. I could tell she was a fangirl. She had Exo photo cards all against her wall, Big Bang knick knacks, and NU'EST albums lined up like armies.

I explored the room coming up to a drawer filled with clothes. I grab a plain tee and black sweat pants. I truly love her style in clothing. I found some unopened bras an panties. Surprisingly it was my size. I search for sox to come across exo Chanyeol's socks.

I sigh and grab those. Happy enough she has my bias' socks. I head back to Yoongi's room. "Where is the bathroom?" I ask. "Just shower in mine." He says pointing to the door next to his desk.

I run in, already having a towel waiting for me. I set my clothes on the edge of the sink and turn on the facet. I kept touching the water to make sure it was hot enough. I strip and jump in.

I wash my body with the soap I found. I grab Yoongi's shampoo, and squirt a massive amount into my hand by accident. I gently massage my hair raking in the intoxicated scent of the shampoo smelling Yoongi.

I wish out my hair and the bad memory of what I saw earlier and hop out. I wrap a towel around my body and dry myself and my hair. I threw on the clothes and socks. I searched for a hair band eventually finding one.

I combed my hair untangling all the knots. I put it all into a messy bun. I open the door to reveal Yoongi on the bed already showered with basketball shorts and a simple tee.

"Hey, you alright now." He asked as I nod in response. I picked out my phone from my bookbag, to reveal many missed calls from my brother who was recently 'taking care' of me. I called him back and he immediately answered.

"YemYem, where are you? I've been worried sick!" He yells at me. "I'm sleeping over at a friends, since it's the weekend." I say ad he mumbles something I cannot hear. "OK, but please notify me first? Omma and Appa would kill me if I dont keep track of you." He says as I roll my eyes.

"Its OK oppa, I'm at a friends tell Her I I'll be there tomorrow." I say as I jump at the thunderr. Great now it's raining. "OK, goodnight annyeong YemYem." He says. "OK, good night Bin." I say as I hang up.

"Who was that?" Yoongi asks setting his phone down. "My oppa, I thought you knew him he's part of a rookie group." I say as he frowns "You mean Astro? Whose your oppa?" He says blurring questions.

"Moonbin." I say as he scrunches his nose. "You know he's the weirdest one on there." He answers as I playfully punch him. "No, he isn't MJ is I swear." I says as thunder hits again. I yelp and Yoongi starts laughing.

"Thats not cool. Thunder gives me heebee jeebees." I say. "Wow, I can tell Hyemi." He says as he gives a throaty laugh.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I ask. "You can sleep in Rae's room." He says as I nod I exit. "Good night, Yoongi." I say. "Night Yemi." He says as I close his door and head off to Rae's room.

I fell on top of the bed and covered myself with the blankets and drift to sleep.

2:30 Am

I woke up to the sound of thunder and hid under the blanket. Gosh I hate lightening. When the rain died down I went back to sleep.

4:20 Am

I woke up to the sound of loud booming thunder and thought that was it. I grabbed the blanket and dragged it to Yoongi's room.

"Hyemi? Is that you?" He asks tiredly rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, move over I'm scared" I said pushing him over to the left side. I lay down next to him wrapped in my own blanket I bring with me, not interfering with Yoongi.

"You smell like me. " He says smiling as I drift to sleep.

Hoped you liked it 2 chapters in a day im proud of myself ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ