chapter 28

Hyemi Pov

Did my ex just save my life? I asked as he stood there, hands in his pocket and staring at me.

"W-what happened?" I asked pointing at the door.He sighed heavily and sat on the concrete.

"I don't want to tell you, it's not really my business  to tell." He said leaning on his hands.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Like I said it's not my business to tell." He says picking his nails.

"That guy is looking for yoongi? why is he looking for yoongi?" I ask.

"You really don't remember anything do you?" he said laughing. "Nothing, even after that car accident." He said standing  up fully.

"I-I was in a car accident?" I asked shocked.

Everything hit me then. The flashbacks I had and the lies they told me when I not aware  of anything 

"YOONGI"

a voice yelled after everything  blacked out.

Hanbin Pov

She fell, exactly what I needed at a time like this. I picked her up her body limp. I panicked these gang members are everywhere of course they'll recognize me. I slowly made my way to the door and opened it carrying her down the stairs I ran out of the school.

She would find out the truth later, her imagination was way to big. Yoongi would be a goner if he was here today. They are looking for money and money was the thing he didn't return.

I ran out to the abandoned buildings we call a hide out and opened the rusted door. I carried her inside and placed her on the couch.

They were mainly after Hyemi.Ever since she started high she was a target. Bullied, pushed, hit you name it. I guess yoongi to her was the highlight of her life because he potentially saved her.

He only did that because he was told to. Someone too him to. My head hurt so much thinking about it I can't remember. He paid these people to not bully her and they followed but sometimes would "forget" and do it by "accident". But all they really wanted was her.

Now I guess he fell in love with her and now he forgot about them shits.

I looked at her face and sighed lowly. I hate that I broke a poor girls heart, not that I still love her. I love her but in a sisterly way.

Though it brings a slight pang to my heart when I see her.

I get startled by the door opening.

"Yoongi." I grunt 

"What happened to her?" He asked running to her side.

"She passed out, she got her memories I think."

"That's stupid she couldn't have. The doctor said it was a permanent erase from that year." He said pushing the hair from her face.

"He said maybe, so she probably did." I say as he looks at me unconvincingly.

"You know they are after her right? You owe them thousands, how are your parents going to feel?" 

"They don't care about me they care about they're business and that's it." He spat.

"Hand over Hyemi, this is bullshit! You should've let them have her years again but no you didn't listen to me!! You've grown so attached it's killing you." I practically yell at him.

He had a bitter look in his eye.

"I don't care, I'm not letting anything come between us not again."