chapter 29

This story is so chappy and cliché I don't even know anymore
-

Yoongi had left a long time ago. He didn't want to loose of what was his.

Hanbin was still watching her, she hadn't woken up for 2 hours. He decided to leave her to sleep.

A loud knock was heard again. "Who is it again??" He said opening up the door.

He was greeted by a pistol.

"Where's the girl?" The man said. Hanbin gulped, it's either give his life away to save her or give them to her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Stop lying kid, it's either you die or we get her with no harm." The guy said.

Hanbin stared at the gun, it was still on its safety lock. "Like I said I don't know." Hanbin said again.

"But look I got something to tell you." He said leaning closer to the man.

Once he gotten close enough he punched him in the jaw.
The man fell back and Hanbin grabbed the gun.

He gave multiple punches, the man was half alive. He tried to fight back but fainted after so many given punches.

The man's head fell back but you could tell he was still breathing. Hanbin felt around his body looking for any tracking device.

He found two, one on his shoe and one on his colar of his shirt.

The man still had the mask on his face. It was soaked in blood that was coming from his now busted lip.

Hanbin slowly removed it.

The man really wasn't a man, it was a kid. He looked about the same age as himself.

Hanbin's eyes started to water as he saw who it was.
"Junho."

Hyemi Pov

[Flashback]

"Run and run but we'll always find you!" voices said.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yell running towards an abandoned  house. I opened the door and ran in.

I found a small space and hid.

The door was broken down.

"WE KNKW YOURE IN HERE!! COMES OUR BEFORE YOU GET HURT SOME MORE!!" The voice yelled again.

The guy started kicking the empty boards and doors.
I was in the room  inside the closet. I was sure not to make a noise. The room door was kicked and the door hit the wall with a loud crash.

"We know where you are. You can't escape us you know." The guy said hitting the closet door. I was scared to death.

I took in small breaths, my tiny panic attack taking over me.

He was still in the room sitting on the bed that was almost looking new.

"You know you won't be getting hurt as bad if you come out. I won't hurt like the others did." He whispered.

"The others are downstairs. They are still looking for you. You know if you just would've kept your mouth shut this wouldn't have happened, right?" He chuckled.

"I know you were scared but, I've got no choice. come out maybe they'll let me punish you  so you won't be hurt as bad."

I didn't want to fall for any tricks. I couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

I slowly opened the closet door and he saw me. He actually helped me get out.

His shades read 한빈 . "Now act like you just got beaten up." He said as I nod. I started to limp as he pulled me down the stairs with the others.

"I got her." He said as I hung my head low.

"WAY TO GO BIN!!" The other cheered

Now it went dark again.

----------

This shit is almost to 4k  Holy but still do keep voting and shit :))) and CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE VOTE ME FOR THE MAMA AWARDS WAT TAE THINK THAT WILL REALLY MEAN ALOT ILY SO MUCH 

[btw during this I was gonna put jungkook but then I was just like nah and put Hanbin instead :) and that's how her and Hanbin first met :))))]

-Lynn♡