Chapter 25

Omg 112 votes, lololol yall make me happy.

Hyemi Pov

"See look it! You're sick stupid!" I said as he lazily pouted. I woke up feeling better to find a big potato in my bed sick. His temperature extremely high and he vomited not too long ago. "You have the stomach flu." I said smaking him on the head.

"Owww, you shouldn't be smaking sick people you big meanie." He said snuggling deeper into the covers. "I told you not to sleep with me!" I scold him. "Love you." He said blowing a kiss. I groaned loudly.

"Gotta go to school in about an hour in a half. I need to make breakfast for the both of us." I said buttoning  the button on my jacket.

Before he could say anything else I raced down the stairs. I brought out a small pot and took out ingredients for porridge. I carefully  measured everything and started cooking.

Completing the dish I set it on the breakfast table and carefully walk up the stairs. I kicked the door open and saw him sleeping.

I smiled to myself and set the food on the table right next form my bed. I kissed his forehead and left a note on the food.

I quietly exited and went back downstairs to clean the mess I made and headed to school.

___________________

its not Tuesday but whatever :))))))))))))))