Chapter 15

Hyemi Pov

I woke up with Yoongi next to me once again. I rubbed my eyes, and thought about the things that happened last night. I smiled and looked at Yoongi's sleeping face. I found it adorable. The sun peaked through the windows, it was a beautiful Sunday morning. I got up quietly just to get pulled down.

"Sleep child." Yoongi whispered and I chuckled. "What if everyone is awake?" I ask trying to get out of his grip. "They wont be, knowing the boys they might sleep til noon." He says tangling my legs with his. "But, I'm hungry." I say trying to push him off of me.

"No, you're not, sleep with me." He says nestling his head in the crook of my neck. "BUt-" I get cut off with light snores, and before I new it he was sleeping. "Yooonnggiiiiii." I whisper annoyingly in his ear. He doesn't budge and I sigh. I turned around to face him. I poke his cheeks and play with his lips. He still doesn't wake up. I sigh and stared at his complexion, I put my hands by my sides and stared at his face.

He opens one eye and sneaks a kiss on my lips. "Yoongi!" I yell at him, my face tinted pink and he smiles. "You are too cute." He says pinching my nose. He stands and stretches. I lay sprawled on the bed no mood into getting up now. "Hyemi!" Yoongi says pulling my leg. "No, go away." I say pulling myself away from him. I lay with the pillow in my face. I heard shuffling behind me.

Then I feel something lay on me. "GET OFF YOONGI." I yell as his weight squishes me. "C'mon I want to make you food." He says in my ear. "Fine." I say as he gets off of me and I stand. We both creep down the stairs careful not to wake anybody. Surprisingly everyone was awake and some people already left.

"Where did Kook, and Jimin go?" Yoongi asks as everyone shakes there head. "They went somewhere they said was important." Jin says coming out of the kitchen. "You want something to eat Hyemi?" Jin asks. "Hyung! That's my job!" Yoongi says folding his arms. I nod my head a yes and follow jin to the kitchen.

There were pancakes and eggs and plates. He put them on a plate for me and handed them to me. "Here, enjoy." He says with a smile and I blush. "Thank you." I say grabbing the plate and heading to the living room.

*
*
*

thanks for over 300 views! I love you guys. Extremely short chapters because of exam week I'm sorry guys.

~Jk_rose