Chapter 14

Hyemi Pov

Hoseok brought the pizza and Jin grabbed plates from the pantry. Yoongi took a piece and put it on my plate. "Thanks, Yoongi." I say staring at the slice. Everyone kept eating, Jin practically scarfing it down his throat.
"You're not gonna eat Hyemi?" Yoongi asks. "Yeah..." I say still staring at the slice. "Ah~" Yoongi says parting his mouth he open. I shoved my pizza in his mouth ad he nearly chokes on it.
"Or urn." He says mouth full of food.
I parted my mouth ad he shoved the pizza slice in my mouth getting sauce all over my face. "YOONGI TOO MUCH!" I says as he stops. "Oops, mian." He says putting a napkin on my face and wiping my face off.
We all continued eating and threw away all the scraps.
"ALL IN FAVOR FOR A HORROR MOVIE SAY JAMLESS!!" Namjoon says. "Stop hyung!" Jimin says pouting.
"I want to watch horror." I say.
"Me too!" Jungkook says.

Namjoon puts in the movie. Turns out we are going to be watching Ouji Board.
I sat on the floor with a blanket.I was joined by Yoongi and the Jungkook guy.
They both sat either side of me.
I pulled the blanket up closet to me.
"If you are scared I'll protect you." Jungkook says. I laugh a bit.
"OK, we'll see." I say leaning against the couch. The movie starts and it gives an eerie feeling.
I snuggled into the blanket.
Further into watching the movie I snuggled into Yoongi's side. These jumps scares were scaring the he'll out of me.
Jungkook was asleep next to me. I his under the blanket not wanting to watch anymore.
"You can look now." Yoongi whispers. I look up to see the guy getting his head sliced off.I covered my eys and his under the blanket. "I hate you!" I say under the blanket. "But you love me." He says pulling my waist close to him.
I stayed underneath the blanket the whole time. My eyes felt heavy and I felt I needed sleep.I put my head into Yoongi's neck and drifted to sleep.

Yoongi's Pov

The movie ended and everyone is asleep except for Hoseok who is terrified.
I

climbed up the stairs to the guess room with Hyemi in my arms.
.
.
.
.

I re wrote this I hate myself