Chapter 18

Hyemi Pov

"Bin called your parents are home." Mj said as he ran with Yuri. "Oh OK." I say giving yoongi a wave walking with them.

We arrived at my house with another car in the driveway I ran inside to see my parents bags at the front door and them smiling.

"Eomma! Appa! " I said as I took in their embrace. "I missed you guys so much! " I said as Yuri wobles in after me. Mj left of course. "We missed you too!" They said and picked up Yuri.

Bin wasn't here. "Where's bin?" I asked. "He went to his flight to America." They said in unison. "What? " I asked not knowing what to say.

"He went to finish studies to help our business." Eomma says pushing a strand of hair put of my face. "Why didn't he tell me? " I ask the both of them. A wash of guilt painted on their face.

"We didn't want you to know that you might go there too ." appa says. "Once you finish high school you will have to study in America too." Eomma says.

I gave a pained look. "Why can't I study here? They have good schools in Seoul too. " I say. "We need more help and you can become heir with your brother, they have higher working schools than here so it'll be better of a chance. You can come back as soon as the work is done and maybe Bin can take over by himself. You can take over this business in Seoul. " Appa says.

"You have the rest of the school year here. And maybe a couple more weeks until we can get a small nice flat for you. " Eomma says patting my back. "OK." I breathe.

"We are going to the Min's maybe you'll see- um what's his name? S-sug-Suga? " appa says smiling. "It's been years since you guys talked to each other maybe you guys can be best friends again. " Eomma says clasping her hands together.

"Yeah OK sure I guess."

_____________________________

I'm sorry for not updating in so long i think updates might be more frequent since summer time is here I'll try to write chapter 20 tmr thank you guys for 580+ views and 37votes. Thank youuus

Vote &Comment bye guyzz.
-jk _rose