Chapter 7

OMG I love this picture^^^  Well hoped You enjoyed this Chapter!

Park Hyemi Pov

I walked in the halls with Hanbin by my side. I wanted to ask him if we could hang out this weekend. But what if he rejects? All these thoughts buzz through my head like bees. I feel him loop our hands together.

I sigh at the feeling. His hands were warm and no he smiled down at me.I showed my eye smile and we both walk to Chemistry. We take our seats in the front. He let's go of my hand as a bling sound comes out of.

He pulls out his phone and immediately answer it. He looks at the phone smiling. He taps quickly across his phone. He looked happy, very happy. He puts his phone away back inside his pocket. I wanted to ask him who was it until the teacher came in.

"Annyeongsahyo, class today we are doing a project." Mr.Kim said and everyone asking about partners. "Ne, class everyone can work in partner. But I already have assigned ones." He replies lastly as everyone groans.

There was a burst com I ng from the door. It was Yoongi with an apologic look on his face.

"Mr.Min, do you have a pass to why you're late?" Mr. Kim asks. "Uh, yeah." He says passing a folded piece of paper to the teacher and takes his seat in the back. I hear girls whispering.

"I hope I get Yoongi oppa." One says as the other Snickers. "I want Hanbin oppa." Another says.

My blood started to boil. "Is this what jealousy feels like?" I ask myself as I turn my attention to Mr.Kim.

"OK, everyone I have the list right here." He says as some girls crosses their fingers. I let myself relax in my chair.

"OK it'll be Yoongi~ Hyemi
Hanbin~Areum
Eunjae~Hoseok
SaeRon~ Namjoon..." He says, saying the remaining number of partners.

I couldn't believe I get Yoongi. He acts cold infront of his friends. But so nice when we are alone. I have mixed feelings for him. I would be angry and sad when he pours everything out of my bookbag. But really forgiving and nice when he decides to talk to me and help me with things.

I really didn't like his friends. I guess they didn't like me either.

"OK, since all of you know your partners, the project is about how explosions are made. You can use chemicals, baking powder, ect. You would also have to demonstrate this in front of the class. " he says as all of us flee to our partners.

I approach Yoongi who is sleeping, and tap him on his head. An 'umph' was heard. I tap him harder nd he by sits up. "What do you want?" He asks annoyingly.

"We have a project to do." I say grabbing my stuff. "What do you mean we? You are doing it by yourself." He says as BTS snickers. I rolled my eyes.

"OK, then whatever." I say grabbing my bag and walking out of class. The last period of the day. I walk toward a the door as someone grabs my arm. It's Hanbin.

"You forgot to say goodbye." He says cheekily. "Annyeong, Hanbin." I say. "You forgot something." He says pointing to his cheek. I give him a quick peck on the cheek and he smiles.

"Annyeong, I love you jagi." He says giving me a hug and walking past me. I saw him walk to a black silverado and drive off.

I stared for a bit, as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Hyemi." Yoongi says as I ignore. I just hated talking to him after he does things like that. "Mianhe." He says. "Forgive me?" He says with a pout.

"I dunno." I say sighing."I take that as a yes." He answers as I grimace. "No, you wont even help me do this project." I say. "Thats not true, I will help." He says. "If the boys don't come over to my house today, I guess we could work there." He says giving me a back hug.

"Are you sure?" I ask very unsure. "Positive, we can go do it now, or get ice cream." He says. Of course I said yes because who couldn't resist ice cream?

We drive in his Black Dodge Chrysler. His seats we're comfortable as heck. We stopped by a house and, from my view it was really big. Its was amazing.

We stepped inside sliding our bookbags in and maids carrying them up to Yoongis room. We decided to walk to the ice cream shop, because it wasn't far.

We walked in and a nice fresh smell of ice cream filled the air. I also noticed this wasn't just an ice cream shop. They have BUBBLE TEA.

I picked a Booth and we sat in.

Yoongi Pov

I took Hyemi to get ice cream. She picked a Booth and sat in. The waitress came out. She looked about my age, maybe a little younger. "What can I get for you sir?" She asks winking.

Ew that's gross. "Vanilla ice cream in a cone." I say. She turns to walks way completely ignoring Hyemi. Like she wasnt there. "Um, excuse me she didn't get to order." I say calling her back.

"Oh, God I'm so sorry!" She says sarcastically. "What would you like." She asks Hyemi. "Um, just a taro bubble tea." Hyemi says dryly. The waitress gave her cold looks and stink eye the whole entire time.

Our drinks and ice cream finally arrived. The waitress 'accidentally' hit Hyemi with the tray.

She be gain to sip her bubble tea quietly not starting a conversation.

"Hyemi, something bothering you?" I ask as she nods her head no. Bad liar. "Is it because of her?" I ask as she slightly bids a yes but turning it into a no.

"Really? Cause I don't think hitting you with a tray is an accident." I say as she slowly gives in. "That is one of my old friends. She isn't my friend anymore because she thought I was out with her boyfriend and called me a bitch and such. She said I betrayed her in many ways. She blamed me for she gaining some weight, and no guys liked her." She explains.

I spare a glance for the waitress as she gives me a wave. She looks very fit to me, but guys not liking her that's another story. I saw some fluff on her cheeks but not too much. No I just feel bad for Hyemi.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say as she nods. "Don't worry about it, she doesn't even attend out school." She says as I smile.

A couple walks in and I notice it's Hanbin and Areum. For my honesty, I really didn't like Areum. But what is she doing with Hanbin? They pick a table by the window a little but far from us.

They we're giving each other kisses on the cheeks and wiping ice cream on each others face. Oh shit, Hyemi can't see this she'll be broken.

"Yemi, you want to leave now? We can take our things to go." I ask so she doesn't notice them. "Yeah, sure I guess." She says as I walk up to the cashier to find her old friend standing there.

"Its alright on the house." She says winking at me. I was about to step away until she took my hands. She shoves a piece of paper in them. "Call me, if you want to get away from that whore." She says shooting me off.

I crumpled the paper and threw it on the floor making sure she saw it. I grab Hyemi and rush her out the door.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight." She says blushing. "No problem." I say. She looks at the window and her smile drops away.

She has tears in her eyes. I turn my attention to the window. Everything went into a pause.