Chapter 5

Yoongi Pov

There was news Hanbin and Hyemi are going out. I slightly care. But why would I? We left each other and Hanbin isn't on my team anymore.

So who gives a fuck. I roll down the hallways, looking at all these sluts and whores. Senior year of high school, just for everyone could get up their asses .

It disgusted me, I never really wanted to be like one of those people. I actually never done it. It's just too much for me. And with Areum trying to get in my pants, she's just dirty. Known for fucking everyone in this whole entire school.

I seriously don't know what to say. I feel a big push on my shoulder. I was about to punch whoever did that just to find Hanbin and Hyemi next to me.

"Oh, sorry Yoongi didn't see you there." Hanbin says. 'Fake ass bitch you know you saw me.' I say to myself.

"Well, you and Hyemi go out now?" I ask. "Yeah, problem?" He asks intimidatingly. You ass.

"Didn't know anyone had interest in this twat." I say pointing to Hyemi. She hides behind him. I feel anger and jealousy. But mostly anger, I hated him with much if my gut.

"Leave my girlfriend alone, or you'll be sorry." He deadpanned. "You don't really love her." I say without a care.

"No one actually does, except for Suga." I say as her mouth lay a gape. Shit, shit,shit. The hell did I just say? I wanted to take it back badly, but I couldn't.

"How do you know who Suga is? And thanks for bringing him up at a time like this." She says sarcastically with tears in her eyes.

She walks past Hanbin and straight till we can't see her anymore. "Yoongi, you fucked up big-time. Or should I say Suga." Hanbin says.

I held him by the colar and pushed him against the locker. "You'll pay for this, Hanbin I know you know my story and don't think I will not work the haisle to spit yours." I threaten letting go of him slowly.

Hyemi Pov

I walked away. How could he bring up Suga? I hate you so much MinYoongi. These thoughts were running through my head.i felt hot and dizzy.

"HYEMI!" I hear a voice yell.

Before I know it I fell. I still saw the light.
My eyes are feeling droopy. My head was spinning. The world was spinning.

I blacked out.

"Suga!Suga!C'mon." I saw a little girl yell. She looked so happy. She had her hair tied up pony tails and missing a few front teeth.

"Yemi!" Boy says. "Wait for me!" He says. He runs and trips. "Owe, Yemi it hurts." He wines.

"Pabo Suga! Come on let's go see Eomma." The girl laughs helping him up. The both walk together.

"Mr.Min what happened?" The older lady asks putting the younger boy who was hurt on the bench. "I-I was running a-and I fell." The boy whimpers.

I smile to myself. "Well Mr.Min be careful. Here be careful and eat lunch with Hyemi." The Eomma says placing the Boy on his feet again.

I look at the girl. Shes turning older and older. Until she looks like me.

*Awake*

I woke up with something cold on my head. I wake up to see myself in the nurses room and Hanbin sitting right next to me.

"Awe, Jagi are you OK?" He asks. "You look much more pale then usual." He states.

"I'm ok." I say hoarsely. "I was so worried." he says hugging me burying his face into my neck.

"I love you Jagi." He says cheekily.

"I love you too."

-
-
-
Wow that's as hard. I was thinking of starting another book. What do you guys think? I think it'll be kool. ALSO a happy valentines day.

Your opinion counts! Leave any suggestions!

Bye!

-babycak