One-Big Time Rush

You know when you read your book,and then you realize: I need to fucking rewrite this shit? Well I guess I am right now. Enjoyyyyyy:) 

~*~

It all happened on a sunny afternoon. My life had changed completely when I moved to Hollywood. First off, I didn't just move to Hollywood to change my life. I moved because I got an opportunity of a life time. To become famous. Yeah that's right. To become something every American dreams of being. Cameras flashing at you all the time, being in magazines, you name it! 

My thick auburn hair gently bounced around in the wind, as my fingers were tightly woven around my guitar case handle. I couldn't help but wonder what my life would be like after this. I smiled at that thought as the elevator doors opened just seconds later. Since I was in the building, my heart was pounding faster. First day at work, and I'm a reck like this. 

What is this? Just a few moments later the doors opened again and I was standing in the mist of the famous. I was standing in the one, the only Rocque Records. Like, holy fuck man. This is where all of the good artist were produced! Angel Angel, Backstreet Boys, Earthquake! Like HOLY FUCK MAN! And soon, Kasie Cullen on the walls. 

And of course, Big Time Rush was recording here. They were working on their last album, and..and I was in the mist of working with them! Like a dream come true..finally. I've always been a fan. Ever since their first album came out in 2009, when I was twelve. Now, it's 2014, and I'm sixteen years old. Time goes by fast, doesn't it? 

Taking the first steps in was like a going into my Heaven millions of times. And trust me, You do not wanna know what Heaven is like for me. Glancing around, I saw that there was a few things on the ground. They looked like hockey bags, I'm probably guessing that the boys where here already. So, I don't think they would mind if I warmed up..would they? 

Taking out my guitar, I sat it down on my right knee. I began strumming, and as I was strumming I began tuning. The music in the recording booth didn't sound like it stopped. Thank God. I thought to myself. I wanted to surprise my hero's, and singing before my first album came out, was a HUGE no no. I was thinking of my past, and soon enough a song popped into my head. 

"Now, he's afraid of me. Now, he's afraid of me. It took me by surprise. The hatred in his eyes. I've push this man as far as he could go, and he lacked the words to let me know. He acted out now I can, took me by surprise. The hatred in his eyes. I've pushed this man as far as he could, be he lacked the works to let me know. He acted out, now I can see it was my fault." 

I kept strumming in till I began singing again. This time, one of my favorite songs. 

"I'll chew you up and, I'll spit you out. Cause that's what young love is all about. So pull me closer, and kiss me hard. I'm going to pop your bubblegum heart. I'm Mrs.Sugar-Pink, liquor, liquor, lips. Hit me with your sweet love. Steal me with a kiss. I'm Mrs.Sugar-Pink, liquor, liquor, lips. I'm going to be your bubblegum bitch. I'm going to be your bubblegum bitch." 

I blushed a little at the memory of that song. Glancing up, I noticed that the boys were standing there looking at me with pure astonishment. So was Gustavo, whom I wasn't surprised. Kelly was smiling like a loon, which made my day a little bit. Of course I didn't know what to say. What was suppose to do? Go and tackle the boys and say you guys saved my life? Or was I suppose to just sit there and awkwardly stare at them?I'll take choice two please. And that's exactly what happened. The guys just stared at me, and I awkwardly stared back.  

Kendall Knight was the first one to speak up. "Hello there. Are you a-" He began but got cut off by a hard smack to the stomach by Logan Mitchell.