Two:Savoir

I think I just might do as many chapters I can a night. High school sucks, just going to put that shit out there. 

~

"But I've gotta~" I whinnied trying to pull my hand free from my new boyfriend's grip. Logan wouldn't let go of me, and it was beginning to piss me off a little. Not so much that he could tell, but still. It was cute that he wouldn't let me go. But..a girl's gotta do what I girl's gotta do. Even if that means, leaving her boyfriend for the night. 

"You can stay here for the night Kas. Please." He begged pulling me back down onto his lap. I let out a soft scream as his arms wrapped around my waist and held me there. This time, not letting me even move an inch. This boy was so protective. 

"Babe," I spoke squeezing his leg a little. "We both have tomorrow off. We can go to a park and hang out there. I promise. Just let me go to sleep." I spoke leaning back onto his chest. My head rolled over a bit as my nose brushed his neck. James was still pouting cause I beat him in the game. I ate his pie, heh. I felt Logan sigh, and finally give in. He let go of me, and we walked hand in hand towards the door. 

There we both said goodnight, and I love you's. He kissed my forehead, nose, and then lips. A few seconds later, we pulled apart, and gave each other hugs. I opened the door, and said my last goodbyes. The guys delivered my guitar to my room, so that was all settled.Walking towards my room, I felt eyes on me. Peering over my shoulder, I saw someone I'd thought I'd never see again. Jack. 

"Ello love. Fancy meeting you here." Okay, he clearly lived in England. That little bastard turned psycho in our relationship, and began killing people. Then he threatened my life, but before all of that, he taught me a few moves that I had to use on him. That little bitch left me with scars. Mentally, and physically. 

"Leave me be Jack. I've moved on." I spoke turning around and storming off towards 2S. I didn't want him near me. Let alone, controlling my life again. Whenever he killed someone, we'd always have to move. And then, when we broke up, he tracked me for years until my cousin put him in jail.I will forever be in her debt. 

"Aw c'mon Kasiers.It's the old me now. I moved to England, and I haven't hurt a soul." He lied. I know when he lies, and when he tells the truth. I dated this man for three years. I just got out of that relationship seven months ago. Yeah right Jack. And I won the the lottery.  I thought to myself turning the corner. 

Probably not the best choice I made that night. There, he pinned me up against a wall and pulled out his knife. He pressed it close towards my neck and his psycho smile came across his lips, and those red eyes shown bright. He was an albino..meaning he had white hair and these freaky red eyes. I fell in love with him cause of his eyes..and his personality. But apparently, he died his hair black, and I guess his eyebrows black..cause he just looked like a freaky ass dude now. 

"Hurt a soul my ass." I chocked out. I felt the knife dig a little further into my skin. Wincing in pain, I squirmed under his grip. I wanted to get out, but his whole body was pressed tightly up against mine. 

"You know," He stated pressing it further in. "I found it fun to kill woman. The way they plead not to kill them, and how easily their skin can be cut through. England, heh, England was fun to terrorize. Every girl that had hazel eyes, or auburn hair I killed. If they had both, I was in for a treat. Word got back to me that you were in Hollywood. So I'd thought I'd come back to America, and find you. Kill you, and go to Germany. Live my life there. But, I can't do that..without your blood all over me, and you laying dead on the ground before me." He cooed, his smile growing. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep gulp. I knew this day would come, and I had no choice but to let him do it. Yeah, I could fight, but I don't want to. Probably this was my fate. Come to L.A, date Logan for a day, and then die. Yup, that sounded perfect. 

I felt the knife dig deeper into my skin as now hot liquid began spilling through. Next, pain exploded throughout my body. I couldn't believe it, he actually stabbed me. Well, that was fast. I thought to myself, my eyes widening. Jack began laughing. It wasn't that good old laugh, it was that psycho laugh. It was soon cut off by a few voices. 

I fell to my knees, and then onto the floor. My hand covered the wound that I had, and I curled up into a ball. I few curse words where sprung here and there, and I could hear my name shot into the air. Who was there to save me? I didn't need saving. This was my fate, and this was how it was suppose to end. This was my story right? 

"Don't you die on me now baby." Was the last words I heard before I blacked out.