Five:Don't leave me.

Fixin TONS of chapters. This is like the second time I went through this book. LIKE OMG xD anyways, I probably should get writing before all the juices are GONNNEE D: 

~*~ 

I woke up the next morning. It was probably noon again, and I yawned. Glancing towards my right was my boyfriend, whom was reading a book. Looking at it carefully, I noticed it was Fifty Shades of Grey. Oh Boy. Boner alert. 

"You're such a girl." I spoke up. He looked at me, and then down, and gave a short laugh. Apparently, he was reading all three of the books, but was in the middle of the first one. 

"Yeah, I'm such a girl." Logan sarcastically answered giving me a "bad boy" smirk. I couldn't help but laugh at him. From then on, we began making jokes with each other. It was fun learning more things that I had never guessed was about him. 

~A week later. 

"To celebrate this amazing event." Logan spoke pulling into an amusement park. The guys where in the back seat of my Impala. Logan was driving it, because he thought it was cool. Apparently, he said I was too much of a Supernatural fan. Hey now, I'm into my 1967 black  Chevy Impala. I feel in love with this baby even before I knew of the show. And even then, I've grown to love my baby more. 

"We are taking you on the adventure of your life." Carlos spoke shaking my shoulders. Yeah, and taking me to an amusement park will do just fine. I rolled my eyes. Logan didn't need to spoil me as much as he did! I mean, he's already done so much, that I feel like I need to do something. Well, it was a mix of all of the guys. 

"You guys really need to stop spoiling me. I don't need all of the this! I've already got what I wanted. Three amazing friends, PLUS a boyfriend. I don't need anything else..well expect love and support from fans, friends, and family. The BIG Three!" I threw my head back and laughed. It's been a full week that I've been out of the hospital, and since then, life has gotten easier. My first single came out about a day ago, and my youtube channel is beginning to get more subscribers. 

"We're not spoiling you." James reassured from the back. Yeah right. Why do I feel like a spoiled little doggie? Once we parked the car, we all got out. I was wearing my bathing suit, which was a skirt as a bottom, and a bra like top. But I was wearing one of Logan's shirts to cover my top. Apparently, my boyfriend didn't approve of the bottom. HA! The bottom was perfectly fine, and I loved the way I felt in it. Every guy is gonna know that I'm dating Logan, cause he's gonna have his eyes on me like a hawk. 

"Go shake it baby, ah, go shake it baby, yeah...oh!" I sang the beginning Rockstar by Brokencylde, swaying my hips side to side. I was in such a good mood today that I didn't care what people thought. I was with the four most amazing people in the world. That's all I needed. 

"Okay Kas. Don't go showin you're moves off to every guy here. Save it for the bed." James spoke laughing a little. I turned around and stuck my tongue out, making a noises that went,"THFUBBBB" The others began howled with laughter, and we couldn't stop laughing until we got to the entrance. We were going to Universal Studios. Originally, Logan planned on taking me to Six Flags, but after I told him I never been to Universal Studios..that's when he decided elsewhere. 

"C'mon Kas! Follow me!" Carlos spoke jumping a little bit. He took me by the hand..more like the wrist and pulled me towards a ride. The others yelled after him, but the both of us were to busy laughing. I think today was probably going to be the most memorable. 

~Later that evening. 

Logan and I were spread out on his bed. His T.V was on, but it was very low. We were hand in hand, and our feet were tangled with each other. He was rubbing my back with his free hand, and singing softly to me. I realized that I've always fallen asleep whenever I listen to the boys sing, or when Logan is singing to me. I just don't know, something about their singing calms me. It's a nice feeling, and I don't think I would trade it ever. 

"Babe," I spoke brushing my thumb across his knuckles. He gave a short grunt, signaling to me that he was still awake. 

"When are you guys leaving for your US Tour?" I questioned. It was quiet in the room for a little bit. So quiet that I actually heard what the news lady was talking about. My boyfriend leaned down and kissed my forehead and answered my question in a whisper. 

"Soon babe. I don't know exactly, cause Gustavo said he's going to surprise us a week before. But soon. And we're not going to be gone for long. Only three months. I promise dear." I only nodded my head. Three months without Logan. Without the boys. No more singing me to bed, no more laughter, no more kisses. I shivered at the thought of him leaving. 

"Are you cold?" Logan asked. I nodded my head, because that was the part of the truth. I mean, yeah I could talk to him about it, but at the same time, I didin't want to. I didn't want to stress him out, so I kept to myself. Logan pulled the blankets out from under us, and pulled it over. I hugged myself closer to him not wanting to let him go. 

"I don't want you to go. I need my Logie." I softly spoke barring my head in his chest. Logan rubbed my back again and kissed the top of my head. I noticed he was gripping on me tightly too. 

"I know. I don't want to go either. I'll ask Gustavo if we can take you along with, but if we can't. I'll call you, and sing to you. I'll sing you asleep. I'll do everything I can to make sure my little Angel is alright." He spoke squeezing me close. I feel asleep on his chest murmuring,"I love you."