Nineteen - Can't trust anyone

Okay here we go again, I actually have time. 

Remember when I said that the life slowly began to leave me? Yeah that's completely and utterly true. Jack had done something, probably knocked me out and I was on the ground. Before I left this world, there was a lot of yelling and screaming before I couldn't hear anything else. It's a weird feeling ya know? 

It was like I had an out of the body experience and here I was just lying there on the ground completely and utterly not responding to the world outside of me. Anything could be happening right now. Jack could be killing my boyfriend, the father of my children, and he could come after me and my children next. 

But it didn't feel like that no. I didn't see the light, nor did I feel like my own soul was leaving my unresponsive body. Instead, the next thing I heard was a beeping sound. It felt like years before I could actually hear something rather than my own thoughts. The beeping sound slowly began to get louder and louder until - 

"Doctor she's responding." a female voice was heard to the left of me. 

"It seems like the children inside aren't harmed at all." another voice was distant but it was from the left now. 

"How is boy?" a gruff voice from my right spoke. Another beeping noise to the right, and I assumed that it was Logan's machine to the right of me. I wanted to open my eyes and just gasp and start thrashing at everyone but for some odd reason my body wouldn't let me. 

"He's alright. Lost a lot of blood, but he's alive." the female spoke as I heard some raddling coming from the left again. What was happening? Where we in the hospital? What the hell was going on? Can someone please just tell me what is going on?! 

"Good. I'm going to move the boy into another room. Page me when she wakes up." the gruff voice spoke once again before he began to move away. I lied there for a long time before darkness began to engulf me once again. It was sort of a happy feeling because I knew that my boyfriend was okay and I was going to live.. 

The last thing I remember was hearing the beeping noise to my right slowly getting smaller and smaller as the squeaking of wheels were walking out of the room... 

~*~ 

"Ms.Garcia is doing alright Mr.Mitchel. You should really get back into your- " a female voice, that same voice spoke once again. It seemed as if she were speaking to Hortense... 

"I am not going back into my bed. And please, just call me Logan. Everyone does." he spoke again. It was weird for me to think that my boyfriend didn't want anyone to call him Hortense. I enjoyed his first name, but I would understand as to why he wanted everyone to call him Logan. It was indeed very cute. 

The room was quiet again and that annoying beeping sound started up again. At least I knew that Logan was alive and well again. But one thing that was starting to nag at the back of my - 

I gasped loudly, my eyes snapping open as I bolted up from my seat. "Jack! Where is he?" I asked, panic began to slowly emanate as my heart rate went up and that beeping noise began to get even more annoying as before hand. 

"Ms.Garcia! Please calm down, you're alright please!" the female, who was short but had big breasts rushed over and began to push me gently back into my seat. She began to shout for another nurse to help as I was struggling trying to get out of my bed. 

I couldn't do it, no. I couldn't stay in this room forever. No, you I can't I-

"He's in jail Kas! Please calm down!" Logan weakly said as he slowly got out of his seat right next to me. His face all bruised and bandages around his body. My head snapped towards the nurse and then back towards my boyfriend. The second nurse came running in and both of the women gently pushed me back after my little blow out. I couldn't say anything else. What the hell was I suppose to say? "Oh that's amazing." No! This was just like it had been when he was first locked up. 

He was going to come back for me. He was going to kill Logan, and then he was going to take me back and kill the children inside of me. Nothing was going to stop him from getting me. That's who he wanted and that's what he's going to get. Any minute now he's going to be here. I couldn't look at Logan, I couldn't even look at the children that were growing inside. 

Inside, I was already curling up in a ball and crying..but on the outside I was crying. A hand came over mine and I knew it was from Logan. I knew he was trying to cheer me up. But nothing could because we'll be in this endless cycle. 

"Everything's going to be okay Kasaundra," Logan whispers low enough for me to hear. 

No Logan..nothing is going to be okay. 

~